The Leading Networking and Deal-Making Event of the Year for the Wind Industry!
The Wind Power Finance & Investment Summit is widely recognized as the leading gathering place for wind industry deal makers. What one attendee calls the “highest quality of industry participants on the conference circuit.” Each year, the industry’s leading developers, investors, lenders, turbine suppliers, EPCs, and other players gather to gain valuable insights into industry trends, get the latest market update on the finance and investment landscape, and efficiently schedule rounds of private meetings.
The Summit attracted over 500 people in 2016 and, with the PTC continuing to fuel industry activity, the 2017 Summit will again offer up the best available opportunity to stay ahead of the market, meet the industry’s leading players, and get deals done.
Pre-Summit Executive Briefing – Wind Demand Assessment & Outlook
The Briefing will provide wind executives with an incisive assessment of the future demand for wind power—a great source of information for shaping your organization’s strategic direction.
- Government Energy Policy Outlook under the New Administration and Congress
- The Wind Power Market 2017 and Beyond
- Utility Resource Planning and Wind Power
- The Corporate Market—Structures, Risk and Financing
- Corporate Deals—Managing Basis Risk for Settlement at the Hub
- Swaps, Hedges and Other Risk Mitigation Products
- Investor Views on Wind Power
- Turbine Manufacturers Plans for the Future
- How to structure the Financing for your Wind Projects
- Tax Equity Investors Perspectives on the Changing Wind Market Landscape
- The Debt Market Outlook
- The Project M&A Landscape