The Leading Networking and Deal-Making Event of the Year for the Wind Industry!
The Wind Power Finance & Investment Summit is widely recognized as the leading gathering place for wind industry deal-makers. What one attendee calls the “highest quality of industry participants on the conference circuit.” Each year, the industry’s leading developers, investors, lenders, turbine suppliers, EPCs and other players gather to gain valuable insights into industry trends, get the latest market update on the finance and investment landscape and efficiently schedule rounds of private meetings.
The Summit attracted over 500 people in 2017 and, with the PTC continuing to fuel industry activity, the 2018 Summit will again offer up the best available opportunity to stay ahead of the market, meet the industry’s leading players and get deals done.
Now entering its 15th year, this sell-out Summit is moving to a NEW venue to meet the needs of its increased audience!
Join us at the five star Omni La Costa Resort and Spa, nestled among 400 lush garden acres near the beach in Carlsbad, featuring re-designed guestrooms and suites, expanded event spaces, an award winning spa and championship golf.
Pre-Summit Executive Briefing – Wind Origination and Development Outlook (February 6)
The Briefing will provide wind executives with an incisive assessment of the wind origination and development landscape—a great source of information for shaping your organization’s strategic direction.
Pre-Summit Executive Briefing
- Offtake Landscape 2018 – 2020
- Expanding the All Important Corporate Market
- Assessing the Changing Power Market Landscape — and Its Implications for Wind
- Competing with Solar Power
- Interconnection Processes and Process Reform
- Transmission Expansion to Accommodate Increasing Wind Penetrations and an Evolving System
- Wind + Storage
- Managing Through the Boom Years
- What Investors Are Looking For in U.S. Wind Market
- How Turbine Manufacturers Are Positioning Themselves for the Future
- Technology and Wind Resource Risks in the Modern Turbine Era and Potential Mitigation Strategies
- Current Trends in the Corporate Market
- Current Trends in Tax Equity
- 2018 Financing Outlook
- Assessing and Managing Congestion, Curtailment, and Basis and Negative Pricing Risk
- Risk Management Solutions and How to Evaluate Them
- The M&A Landscape
- The Repowering Opportunity