North America’s Biggest Business Driven Wind O&M Event!
Building on more than seven years of experience and independant market research ensured that 2016 featured our most ambitious agenda to date, and provided delegates with all the tools they needed to eliminate downtime, mititgate risk, increase reliability and secure total fleet optimization.
Why Wind O&M Dallas Was The Must Attend Event Of 2016
- Brand New C-Level Headliners gave you the chance to ask the questions no-one else dares and expand your insights into the core issues at the heart of wind O&M 2016-20
- We provided unparalleled strategic insights on the approaches you should adopt to drastically cut turbine & plant downtime
- Attendees learned how to take control of fleet data and make incisive turbine maintenance and lifecycle extension decisions
- Delegates evaluated the very latest innovative tools, techniques and processes for driving up standards of reliability fleet-wide and achieving excellence in essential maintenance and critical repairs
- 3 All-New Conference Pillars delivered through ambitious new tracks gave all the secrets you need to unlock optimized corporate leadership, fleet reliability and SCADA decision making
Celebrate Achievement at World’s Only Wind Energy Awards. See the industry come together and have a shot at seeing your company name in lights too at an evening dedicated to great networking and the recognition of true industry excellence.
- Danish Wind Power Academy – Unlocking Human Resources
- Owners ONLY O&M Workshop & Networking
- Wind O&M Dallas Awards & Gala Dinner
- A Bold Vision for Wind Energy North America – An Owners Perspective
- A View for the Future – An OEMs Perspective
- Owner Backed ISPs – Why Are They So Competitive?
- Strategic Considerations for Onshore Fleet O&M
- Achieve Strategic Value From Fleet O&M Optimization
- Unscheduled Maintenance – An Underestimated Risk
- Effective Maintenance, Repair & Asset Reliability
- How to Optimize Balance of Plant O&M
- Tackle Gearbox Failure – What Are My Options?
- Confront Bearing Reliability
- Regain Control Over Data, CMS & Scada
- Supporting Out of Warranty Sites With Performance Engineering
- New Approaches to Turbine Condition Monitoring
- Condition Monitoring Systems (CMS) – How to Obtain Maximum ROI
- Developing Major Up-Tower Gearbox Repairs Best Practice
- Effective Ways to Prevent Wind Blade Erosion
- Lubricants as One Puzzle Piece to Reduce Operating Costs
- Owners Perspective on Failure Rates
- Quantify Analytics To Generate ROI
- How to Optimize Your Service Supply Chain
- Impending Failure – Generators Town Hall
- The Critical of Failure Rate Benchmarking
- Body Movement – Leverage Value from Critical HSE Programs
- Blade Optimization in Harsh Climates
- Big Data & Analytics Based Diagnostics and Prognostics in O&M: Opportunities & Trends
- Making the Most of R&D Alliances
- Make Great & Avoid Poor Decisions With Aging Fleets
- Critical Blade Repairs & Maintenance
- Replacement Electronics for High Failure or Obsolete Wind Turbine Components
- Get the Most Out of Your Data and Maximise Power Plant Potential
- Turbine Owners: How Do We Put It All Together?
- Reaping Value from Inter-Owner Collaboration on O&M Expertise