This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
April 25 to 27, 2016 - Washington DC, USA
You won’t want to miss the chance to network at in Washington. Our networking activities give you a chance to meet other professionals in the industry and unwind with your peers after conference hours have ended.
Waterpower Week includes …
National Hydropower Association Annual Conference – Every year, the National Hydropower Association holds its Annual Conference in Washington, D.C. The event brings together the industry’s collective knowledge on a diverse set of topics. The 2016 Annual Conference theme is: Strengthening Our Economy. Protecting Our Future.
International Marine Renewable Energy Conference – Now in its second year, IMREC brings together individuals interested in marine energy to share challenges, find solutions, and continue to move the marine industry forward.
Marine Energy Technology Symposium – The 4th annual METS will provide a venue where technical experts can publish and present wave and water current energy research that helps accelerate the pace of technology development.
- NHA Legislative Update and Outlook – 2016
- Relicensing: Emerging Trends and Effects on Small Hydro
- Building the Future Hydro Workforce – Recruitment Insights
- Perspectives from European Union and U.S. Department of Energy Leaders
- Communicating and Elevating Hydropower’s Message
- Implementing Your FERC License – What’s New?
- Aging Civil Infrastructure – Solving a $21 Billion Problem
- It’s Happening! U.S. Projects in the Water – Lessons Learned; Movement toward Commercial Reality
- Show Me The Money! Market Trends in Project Financing
- New Technologies: Innovation to Advance Hydrokinetic Energy and Distributed Generation for Remote Communities and Aquaculture
- NGO Perspectives: Finding Common Ground
- Pumped Storage – the Answer to the Energy Storage Challenge?
- U.S. Legislative and Government Funding Support of Marine Energy
- Clean Power Plan: State Implementation Status – What It Means for You
- Dam Removal and Decommissioning: Learning from Experience
- A World of Opportunities – Development and Export Potential
- Water Management – Dealing with Drought, Flooding, Climate Change
- Policy and Regulatory Environments in the U.S. and the E.U.
- The Hydro Brief: Examining Current Legal Issues and What They Mean to You
- Focus on Finance: Securing Support for Commercial Projects