Accelerating commercial growth and realising the vast potential in Turkey’s wind, solar and geothermal sectors.
TIREC 2016 unites those committed to Turkey’s renewable energy sector, intent on ensuring development continues at pace and existing projects deliver optimal returns.
For 3 days renewable energy decision makers will share success stories, formulate strategy and unveil the very latest opportunities in Turkey’s wind, solar and geothermal sectors, all under one roof.
TIREC is the one event that unites international and domestic decision makers, bringing together policymakers, regulators, investors, financiers, project developers, license holders, EPCs, OEMs and renewable technology pioneers for 3 days of interaction, innovation and to take the next step in Turkey’s renewable journey.
As Turkey maintains its substantial economic growth its renewable energy sector continues to attract significant investment from both domestic and international players. Policymakers have outlined ambitious renewable targets of 40GW by 2023, a figure that would see clean energy contribute one-third of Turkey’s energy mix. This bold aim is designed to ensure its energy security and meet future energy demand; all whilst capitalising on the country’s vast clean energy resources.
Amid this backdrop of political will, strategic investment and resource potential TIREC serves as a platform both for sharing critical business intelligence and senior-level networking. With a 3 day agenda, compiled following 80 in-depth interviews with senior sector representatives, as well as extensive business matchmaking opportunities, TIREC will help you develop the strategies and partnerships needed to play your part as Turkey’s renewable sector goes from strength-to-strength.
Why Tirec 2016
Whether already active in the Turkish renewable sector, or weighing up emerging opportunities, TIREC is not to be missed, and here’s why:
- Navigate Turkey’s pro-renewable policy and understand what it means for upcoming development projects
- Weigh up the investment appetite for Turkish renewable energy and understand what you can do to make projects bankable
- Weigh up the licensed and unlicensed solar opportunities
- Gauge where next for the Turkish wind sector and how existing projects can optimise resources
- Measure the true geothermal potential and how it can be realised
- Learn from local and international developers who have been successful in bringing projects on-line
- Receive a comprehensive overview of Turkey’s renewable energy regulatory framework, establishing an in-depth understanding of ‘who’s who, and what’s what’
- Understand permitting and licensing regulations and ensure your projects don’t hit roadblocks
- Qualify the extent to which Turkey will continue on its path of economic growth and quantify future energy demand
- Form new international and domestic contacts with senior-level decision makers across the Turkish renewable energy value chain
- Meet those with the capital and the appetite to invest in Turkish renewable projects
- Participate in interactive sessions where you can build strategy and develop new contacts in the Turkish renewable energy space
- Gain first hand access to those on the ground in Turkey and with the local knowhow to ensure the best chance of project success