The 6th Annual Sustainable Development Conference will focus on green technology, renewable energy, and environmental protection. The Conference is organized by Tomorrow People Organization- internationally recognized non for profit organization with head quarters in Belgrade, Serbia.
This highly exciting and challenging international Conference on sustainable development is intended to be a forum, discussion, and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and others. More specifically, it targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices, sustainable development strategies and educational systems around the world; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field of supporting the sustainable development.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Company representatives: Chance to improve your leadership skills, learn more about the importance of sustainability issues in achieving the high performances of your organization, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships.
- Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.
Sustainable Development Conference 2018 will provide unlimited resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals.
The official language of the conference in English. Attendance of delegates from more than 40 countries is expected.