The First and Second Annual Solar Projects Egypt run successfully under the patronage of the New & Renewable Energy Authority (NREA) and the support of Egyptian Electricity Utility and Consumer Protection Regulatory Agency (ERA).
The Egyptian government is investing billions of dollars into new renewable energy projects to facilitate the development of wind and solar power plants across the country. Egypt has committed to increase its share of renewables in the country’s power mix to 20% by 2022 and 37% by 2035.
The 3rd Annual Solar Projects Egypt conference will bring the value chain to discuss updates in the Egyptian energy sector and of course the new PPAs that are up for tender. Egypt’s massive population creates an enormous energy demand, which may strain the government’s budget but also opens opportunities to invest in technologies to meet its growing need. The Annual Solar projects Egypt conference 2017 is the place to discuss these issues.
- NETWORK with government, international developers, consultants, financiers, EPCs, technology providers and legal firms.
- DISCOVER new opportunities in Egypt’s solar energy market.
- LEARN about the latest regulations, financing and construction strategies as well as new technologies.
- GAIN a competitive advantage in Egypt’s solar projects market by showcasing your solution to buyers.
- PARTICIPATE in discussions on the challenges associated in delivering Egypt’s planned solar energy projects on time.
- Macroeconomic Overview Of Egypt’s Solar Power Sector Latest Developments And Prospects
- Update on Egypt’s solar energy regulatory framework
- Progress update on Egypt’s round two and solar FIT scheme post- October 2017
- Update on solar energy regulatory framework and policy
- FIT program and process from round 1 and 2
- Photovoltaics and solar energy in Egypt
- Morning plenary panel discussion: Update on the future of solar energy in Egypt – what has been achieved?
- Project financing models for Egypt’s solar projects
- PV components and systems: integration with the electricity grid
- Developer’s panel discussion: Perspectives from developers – why Egypt is an attractive market for international investors?
- Solar power development in Arab region – How to invest in the Egyptian solar market successfully
- Foreign investment framework in Egypt
- Smart module technologies: Performance optimisation and enhancement
- Egypt case study: Using solar energy as a tool for groundwater sustainability advantages the use of solar power to pump water for reasons of cost efficiency
- Key procurement issues and challenges – EPCs and Developers’ Perspective
- Mitigating investment risk and attracting FDI
- Understanding the financing processes and mechanisms to ensure funding for solar projects
Advanced Conferences & Meetings FZ-LLC is a premium business-to-business events company focusing on the dynamic and ever changing requirements of the MENA region. Its events are highly efficient networking and learning opportunities, bringing senior decision makers together and providing up-to-the-minute information on industry trends, government initiatives, technological advances, and developments in regulation. As such, they act not only as extremely effective tools for gaining competitive advantage, but also as high level platforms for change in the industries they serve.