The leading networking and deal-making hub for the solar industry! Meet and network with key dealmakers in the solar development and financial communities. Get valuable insight into the business development landscape and the next wave of business opportunities. Hear about the latest developments and innovations in solar financing.
The Solar Power Finance & Investment Summit is recognized as the leading gathering place for the industry’s deal makers. Each year, senior-level solar and financial executives mingle in an intimate setting that provides for an efficient, in-depth, and focused networking experience. From beginning to end, the Summit offers up constant opportunities to meet key dealmakers, learn about their plans for the upcoming year, and capitalize on new prospects that will lead to successful deals. Networking extends into the night with hosted dinners and other activities. The Summit’s unique environment has led previous attendees to rate it as the best value solar event in the industry—“worth every minute of my time” says one attendee.
The Summit also provides valuable insights into the ongoing development of the industry, about its strategic opportunities and about the industry’s efforts to overcome its challenges. Moreover, it is the primary industry event where industry players come to stay abreast of the solar financing landscape. All this is delivered in 3 days through the following outstanding events.
Register with promo code 1602MEDIA15 and receive a 15% discount off the normal conference price, compliments of Energy Insight!
This year’s Summit features 2 events over 3 days: The Solar Power Executive Briefing on March 22nd, and the Summit on March 23rd to 24th.
Solar Executive Briefing
- How Does Solar Compete in the Market with a 10% ITC
- The California Market: SB 350, the CPUC and other Market Drivers
- Market Outlooks – The Northeast and Mid-Atlantic
- Emerging Markets Outlook – The Southeast and Texas
- The Post 2016 Residential Solar Market – Opportunities and Challenges
- Presentation: Competitive Pricing Outlook and Its Implications for Solar Competitiveness
- The Corporate Solar Market – What Is Its Real Potential?
- The Western Energy Imbalance Market (EIM) and Western Integration – Current Development and Ramifications
- The Community Shared Solar Market
- The EPA Clean Power Plan – What It Means for Solar Development
- Solar + Storage Market Update
- The Future of Solar – What Does It Look Like?
- Managing in an Era of Transition – What Will It Take to Succeed?
- Financing Post-2016 – The Evolving Capital Structure
- The Role of Strategics in the Current Market Cycle
- The Role of Private Capital in the Current Market Cycle
- Accessing Development Capital
- Warehouse and Aggregation Facilities — What Opportunities Do They Offer
- What is the Landscape for Future Solar Development?
- Raising Corporate Capital — How Does It Work Best?