This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
February 14 to 16, 2017 - Dubai, UAE
Why Visit? – Solar Middle East is the most comprehensive gathering of solar technology suppliers in the region and provides you with an unrivalled opportunity to see the latest developments in Solar.
Who exhibits? – More than a hundred international companies exhibit at Solar Middle East, including some of the international industries key players.
Why exhibit at SME? – Solar Middle East is the region’s largest solar trade event and attracts thousands of MENA’s top project decion makers, major utilities and government policy makers.
- Compare hundred of products and services under one roof
- Meet the biggest names in the global solar energy industry, including manufacturers, suppliers and developers
- Learn about the latest technologies, developments and trends in the solar energy industry
- Source new suppliers and business partners from 25 countries worldwide
- Network ith over 3,500 of your peers and colleagues
Solar Middle East is your chance to put your company in front of the people who matter and to build relationships with 3,500 industry influencers and key decision makers from 84 countries worldwide.
- Held alongside Middle East Electricity (World’s largest power exhibition), under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Deputy Ruler
- Hosted by the Ministry of Energy in the UAE
- Strategically partnered with Dubai Municipality, MESIA, SASIA, Solar GCC Alliance, and Environmental Centre for Arab Towns
- Largest solar trade exhibition in the region attracting all major regional buyers
- Key Facts: 4200sqm of products | 4000 unique visitors | 133 exhibitors | 97 countries represented (Please note: These statistics are specifically calculated for solar, numbers including MEE are much higher)
- Exhibition focus is on international manufacturing and innovative technologies in the region’s solar energy industry
- Prestigious conference and technical workshops running alongside the exhibition involving key industry players