Maximize Your Portfolio Performance, Financial Returns, and Valuations in the New Solar Era
The total market for megawatt-scale O&M and asset management is expected to surpass 390 GW by 2020. As the installed base of long-lived solar assets continues to grow, O&M has become even more important in maximizing system performance and long-term profitability. Investors, banks and asset owners are increasingly focused on the risks and performance of assets, and requiring detailed O&M data in order to assess project risks, profitability and valuation.Investors and O&M providers alike are turning their attention to finding best strategies for ongoing management of PV installations, both financially (asset management) and technically (operations & maintenance). Only those with an in-depth understanding of business and technical challenges facing O&M and asset management industry will be able to effectively position themselves in this rapidly growing market.Attend Infocast’s Solar Asset Optimization to explore strategies to optimize the performance, financial returns, and valuation of renewable energy assets portfolios. From new ownership strategies to due diligence of a project for acquisition, ownership and operation; and risk mitigation, this event is the perfect opportunity to learn best practices and apply lessons learned to ensuring and enhancing the returns of portfolio of solar assets. Also, explore the latest efforts and developments to meet the challenges of operating and maintaining its expanding asset base.PLUS Infocast’s Solar Asset Optimization Technology Workshop will lay out the technological and operational models needed to help asset owners reduce costs, increase energy output and ultimately increase financial performance. Through communication with operations and maintenance professionals, asset managers and owners can learn ways to maximize their investment through better management of assets.
Agenda Highlights: Technology Workshop
- The Times They Are A Changing – New Technology Development
- Evaluating Different Technologies used in Residential, Commercial and Utility Scale Portfolios
- How Will Software Alter the Financial Landscape?
- How Can Analytics Drive Up the Value of an Asset?
- How to Choose the Correct Storage System for Renewable Power Plants?
- The Future of Solar Cell Manufacturing and What We Need to Know
- String Inverters vs. Microinverters vs. Power Optimizers
Agenda Highlights: Summit
- Evaluating Different Structures of Residential, Commercial and Utility Portfolio Owners
- Breaking Down the Components of Asset Management
- Managing Regulatory Compliance and Curtailment Risks
- Challenges in Estimating the Value of a Potential Investment
- Transitioning from Energy Models to Real Data for Optimization of Plant Performance
- Maximizing Long – Term Asset Profitability and Performance in Project Design and Construction/Installation
- Aligning Owner and O&M Providers Interest
- Solar Asset Owners’ and Investors’ Perspectives on O&M
- Best Practice in System Optimization and Maintenance
- Using Data Analytics for Stakeholder Collaboration
- Aerial Inspections for Advanced Asset Optimization
- Leveraging Unmanned Systems for System Planning, Optimization, and Inspection
- The Value of Adding Storage to Operating Assets
- Preparing for Future Transactions in the Solar Market