The RetrofitTech UAE Summit & Awards 2017 conference will give insight on the progress of the programme and provide an update on the retrofitting strategy across UAE. The conference will highlight the latest project opportunities for retrofitting government buildings, as well as the buildings within the commercial, retail, hospitality, healthcare, education and industrial sectors, and the best practice retrofitting strategies.
RetrofitTech UAE will also discuss future financing models, regulative frameworks and requirements as well as showcase the latest technologies and products for use in retrofitting to achieve energy savings and ROIs.
Top Reasons To Attend
- Network with government, developers, consultants, financiers, BOAs, FMs, ESCOs, green technology providers and legal firms
- Discover new opportunities in UAE’s retrofit market
- Learn about latest projects, updates, and financing strategies as well as new technologies
- Gain competitive advantage in UAE’s retrofit market by showcasing your solution to buyers
- Participate in discussions on new strategies, technologies, techniques and processes to reduce electricity and water consumption
RetrofitTech UAE is the only proven platform for all those concerned with energy efficiency and sustainability in UAE. This highly focused gathering provides the ideal platform to stay up to date on industry trends and lucrative business opportunities.
- Addressing the challenges of the retrofit market in the UAE
- Demand Side Management Strategy
- Outdoor Lighting Strategies and Innovations
- RSB’s role in delivering Dubai Integrated Energy Strategy 2030
- The Missing Link in Energy Savings in Buildings: The Human Factor
- Highlighting the growing importance of Nearly Zero-Energy Buildings in UAE
- Overview on the lighting retrofitting in 2000 villas project
- Examining the current trends in the retrofit market for HVAC solutions
- The Transition of Lighting Industry from Traditional Lighting to LED Lighting
- How can the industry increase awareness of the need to retrofit?
- How can the retrofit industry overcome the challenges for data collection?
- International case study in street lighting
- Green energy initiatives and challenges
- Energy saving measures in residential buildings