Saudi Arabia is planning a national program to optimise water and energy consumption, and intends to reduce subsidies for fuel, power and water. Major restructuring of the kingdom’s energy and water sectors will take place as part of the Saudi vision 2030. The drive towards energy efficiency provides the perfect impetus to retrofit buildings of all types to improve energy and water efficiency.
Saudi Arabia aims to reduce electricity and water subsidies by 200 billion riyals ($53 billion) and reduce non-oil subsidies by 20% by 2020. Peak electricity load in Saudi Arabia has been rising by 7% every year. It is projected to increase by 32% by 2020, and more than double by 2032 and the total investment needed to meet this demand may exceed (US$90 billion). While the increase needs to be catered to, there is an opportunity for collaboration between government, private sector and solution providers to reduce energy by applying smart building standards, retrofitting existing building to balance the energy mix.
RetrofitTech KSA 2017 will give an update of KSA’s national energy efficiency programme and will gather regional and global industry experts to share case studies on the strategies to achieve the desired reduction in energy demand and increase in ROI. This industry-leading platform will share the most innovative and advanced international practices in energy efficiency, retrofitting and new technologies to promote them to an audience of policy makers, private sector leaders, scientists, researchers and engineers within Saudi Arabia.
Top Reasons to attend
- NETWORK with government, developers, consultants, financiers, FMs, green technology providers and legal firms.
- DISCOVER new opportunities in KSA’s retrofit market.
- LEARN about latest retrofit projects, best practices and financing strategies as well as new technologies.
- GAIN competitive advantage in the KSA retrofit market by showcasing your solution to buyers.
- PARTICIPATE in discussions on new technology, techniques and processes to reduce electricity and water consumption.
RetrofitTech KSA is a unique platform for all those concerned with energy efficiency and sustainability in KSA. This highly focused gathering provides the ideal platform to stay up to date on industry trends and lucrative business opportunities.
- Overview on Saudi Arabia’s national energy efficiency programme
- Saudi Arabia’s energy conservation vision – policy, strategy and standards
- Home of innovation: The power of performance
- Retrofit and refurbishment: An international perspective
- Refurbishment and retrofitting technologies and solutions
- Commissioning for efficiency: Existing building commissioning toward high performance building
- Integrated HVAC Solutions for Energy Savings
Advanced Conferences & Meetings FZ-LLC is a premium business-to-business events company focusing on the dynamic and ever changing requirements of the MENA region. Its events are highly efficient networking and learning opportunities, bringing senior decision makers together and providing up-to-the-minute information on industry trends, government initiatives, technological advances, and developments in regulation. As such, they act not only as extremely effective tools for gaining competitive advantage, but also as high level platforms for change in the industries they serve.