Renewable Energy World International (formerly Renewable Energy World Conference & Expo North America) has a proven track record as renewable energy’s leading conference. Featuring insightful discussions and presentations during technical sessions related to technology, markets, business strategies, and policy covering the wind, solar, biomass, hydro, geothermal, ocean/tidal/wave, biopower, bio-fuels hydrogen, and energy sectors. There has never been a better time to be a part of the exciting, ever-growing world of renewable energy! Renewable Energy World International provides a unique opportunity to network with thousands of experts about the technologies and trends on the forefront of the renewable industry’s future.
The exhibit hall serves as an absolute mecca for face-to-face business in the power generation market. Thousands of attendees walk through the hall entrance to see products and meet the teams behind them. The 1,200+ exhibitors are among the highest in quality – and in quantity.
This year’s program will consist of 5 tracks including:
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Energy Storage
- Large Scale Renewables
- Renewables in the Developing World
- Utility Integration
Renewable Energy World International prides itself on enhancing our attendees careers and presents the industries most relevant topics. Here are just a few international-related topics that will be covered this year:
- How Global Policy Drives Renewable Energy Development
- Renewable Energy Markets
- The Future of Renewable Energy in Mexico
- Setting Priorities for Evaluating the Use of Renewable Power Generation: The Case of Saudi Arabia
- The Innovation of Jordan’s Grid – The Macroeconomic Impact of a Distributed and Renewable Energy Strategy and the Analytics that Drive It
- Developing Renewables in Africa: Challenges, Opportunities and Case Studies
- Building Microgrids for Resiliency in Developing and Island Nations
Attendees registered as Full Conference Delegates are eligible to receive 10 hours of Professional Development Hour (PDH) credits. Instructions on how to access your certificate of completion will be automatically emailed to all Conference Delegates following Renewable Energy World International 2016.