India’s newest renewable energy event, promoting the greater use of renewables in the energy mix.
Renewable Energy World India 2017 will bring together industry experts from across the globe to exchange knowledge and share their expertise, as well as showcase the latest renewable energy technology developments that will ultimately help India transform its power generation system.
According to a new Bloomberg New Energy Finance report, India is making strides on clean energy targets and is on track to install 10GW of renewables per year from 2017 onwards. There has never been a more exciting time to participate in India’s growing renewable energy market.
Under this backdrop, PennWell Corporation, owner and organizer of events across the world is pleased to announce a new conference and exhibition, Renewable Energy World India. Dr Heather Johnstone, Conference Director said ‘We currently stage Renewable Energy World events in Europe and Asia, so we are very excited to be bringing the Renewable Energy World brand to India in partnership with Inter Ads Exhibitions.’
Under the Patronage of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, the event will bring together expert industry professionals to exchange knowledge and showcase new renewable energy technology developments to ultimately transform India’s power generation system into one that is low carbon.
Renewable Energy World India has also received support from Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI), Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA), and Association of Renewable Energy Agencies of States (AREAS). The event will provide the opportunity to make long lasting business connections with high-level dignitaries, officials, and executive management from government, utilities, and private enterprises from India and around the world.
India’s newest renewable energy event will become the leading platform for professionals to share ideas to promote the greater use of renewables in India’s power generation mix.
Hear industry experts discuss the latest challenges and solutions for India’s renewable energy market.
Renewable Energy World India will bring industry professionals from India and international experts together to exchange knowledge and share ideas about best practices and new renewable energy technology developments, with the aim of providing low carbon and sustainable solutions for the Indian power sector.
The high calibre of speakers and comprehensive conference programme will establish Renewable Energy World India as a must-attend event for the renewable energy industry.
6 Reasons why now is the time to do business in India:
- India’s GDP is on a roll. India’s gross domestic product is reaching new heights every year. India is now the 7th biggest economy in the world.
- India’s FDI is on the rise. India’s foreign direct investment has been increasing significantly since the past five years. There are three major countries that are known to be the biggest foreign direct investors in India. Mauritius, Singapore, and United States, which bring in more than $15 billion into the country.
- India is turning into an industrialised economy. India is moving from being an agriculture based economy to an industrialised and service focused economy similar to the US, Europe, and other industrialised countries.
- India’s population keeps on growing. In terms of population, India is the second largest country in the world. By 2025, India will be the biggest country in terms of population. Western markets like the European Union and the United States are set to benefit from a 1.15 plus billion population in India.
- Doing business in India is getting easier. India is among the top 40 nations to have carried out the highest number of business regulation reforms in the last five years, most of these related to introduction of technology to ease business operations. Nowadays, in just 30 days one can have one’s business up and running. Doing business in India is getting easier and investor friendlier year-on-year.
- India & China: New Economic Gravity by 2050. Andreas De Rosi mentions in his article a research paper of Danny Quah, from the London School of Economics. Quah wrote that the world’s economic centre of gravity is projected by 2050 to locate, literally, between India and China. So doing business in India is a must for companies with a long-term view, as will sooner or later come back to the time when it was the biggest economy in the world.