This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
July 26 & 27, 2016 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Green Technology Financing Scheme
- Feed in Tariff
- Policy Instruments to Support RE adoption
- Risk Mitigation
- Creating Bankable Projects
- Green Bonds
- Implications of COP21 on Asian Countries
- Get insights into how the new green technology financing scheme (2015 -2017) can grow the industry.
- Understand about the latest and most innovative financing models in RE projects.
- Develop the latest strategies to mitigate against risk in new projects.
- Create successful bankable projects with insights on new financing structures and business models.
- Gain the latest updates in the Malaysian energy sector from representatives of key institutions such as SEDA, GreenTech Corporation of Malaysia, MIDA and others.
- Special Focus: Learn about COP21 Agreement and its implications on the availability of funding options in the ASEAN region.
- Improve your ongoing & future projects through regional & global case studies on green technology, policy instrumentation, energy bonds, climate themed bonds and more.
- Engage in 6 interactive sessions addressing GTFS, tariffs, bonds, incentives and much more.
- Ali Askar Sher Mohamad – Chief Operating Officer of Sustainable Energy Development Authority Malaysia (SEDA), Malaysia
- Syed Ahmad Syed Mustafa – Vice President Green Growth with Malaysia Green Technology Corporation
- Constant Van Aerschot – Executive Director of Business Council for Sustainable Development
Who You Will Meet
- Policy makers
- Solar Project Developers
- Power producers
- EPC Contractors
- Utility Representatives
- Project Developers
- Financial Service Providers
- Solar Project Construction
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Engineering Firms
- Investment Banks and Project Investors
- Public and Private Sector Banks
- Research Institutions