Providing commercial leaders and finance experts the knowledge to develop a sound and integrated cash flow model used to evaluate renewable energy projects.
With Renewable Energy Cash Flow Modelling, discover the best way to set-up a cash flow model for renewable energy projects starting from scratch and understand how certain project structures are transformed into an integrated cash flow model used for scenario analysis and investment decisions.
- Learn how flexible and modular cash flow models work for renewable energy projects
- Learn how to assess projects based on a financial model
- Determine NPV, IRR and other Financial KPIs based on a solid business case
- Learn how to best structure scenarios analysis and how to stress financial results
- Understand what to look for when evaluating renewable energy projects
- How key value drivers influence commercial and financial project KPIs
- Being able to compare projects and make an informed decision
- Set-up of a Financial Model
- Timing and Indexations
- CAPEX and Payment Profiles
- Revenue and opex modelling
- Accounting principles
- Tax calculations
- Valuation and Financial KPIs
- Scenarios and sensitivities
Green Power Academy is part of Green Power Global; the market leader in renewable energy conferences. Since 2003, over 22,000 delegates from over 152 countries have attended over 400 conferences, exhibitions, workshops and training courses providing strategic business intelligence to the renewable energy and sustainability industries.
After extensive market consultation Green Power Academy brings together sector analysts and professional business trainers to develop interactive courses for experts working in the renewable energy sector, which directly address the business needs of their customers.