RECAM returns for its second year to highlight, and help you take advantage of, the enormous potential of the Central American and Caribbean renewable energy markets.
Over three hundred senior-level decision makers from across the entire regional value chain will meet in Panama City seeking new partnerships, wind and solar innovations, micro-grid and storage technology, investment opportunities and regulatory updates that will reignite the Central American and Caribbean renewables sector after a year of stagnation.
Across three days of expert insights, interactive discussions, and fantastic networking opportunities including a bespoke, online networking platform, RECAM will arm you with the knowledge, partnerships, and ideas you need to succeed in these two exciting markets. By showcasing the latest success stories, project pipelines and financing opportunities across the wind, solar, storage and micro-grid industries, we will show you where your opportunities lie and how to seize them.
RECAM will cover:
- Grids & Micro-Grids
- New, improved solutions for the emerging markets: how will the region overcome market stagnation?
- Scaling up and scaling down: how to make any size project work in Central America and the Caribbean
- Updates on financing opportunities, and investors’ insights into what makes an attractive renewable energy project
- Meet the companies waiting in the wings to capitalise on the abundant opportunities the region has to offer
- Innovative technology: creating extreme-weather resistant solutions and harnessing the power of storage
- On or off-grid: how close are Central America and the Caribbean to energy independence, and what are the benefits?
- Utilities, central banks, and their role in the development and promotion of renewable power
- Project pipelines: what is being planned for the future and how can you get involved?
New For RECAM 2017
- A bespoke networking app to guarantee you the 1-2-1 meetings you want
- Expo hall with more space for networking and business development than before
- More interactivity than ever before
- The latest updates on storage and micro-grid technology
- Split focus days on storage, grids, wind, and solar energy
- Caribbean focus day
- 100 senior executives from across the value chain at the forefront of renewable solutions for the region
- RECAM awards evening
- Legal and regulatory focused panel discussions