Upscale your Portfolio. Perfect your PV Operations. Utilize the latest O&M knowledge to optimize PV availability and budget efficiency.
The experts speaking at PV Operations & Maintenance USA 2017 have extensive experience in the market, and exclusive knowledge of the O&M workings of their industry-leading companies – if you want to grow your O&M strategy, improve your knowledge and get the most out of your PV plants, this is the conference for you!
New Energy Update produces the very best in decommissioning and late-life market intelligence to serve the upstream community. Look at just some of the reports we’ve produced over the last few months to help you meet your business needs.
Major topics to be covered include …
- Upscale your PV portfolio: get ahead of the curve when you gain critical insights from owners that have already made the leap from small to medium and large utility scale projects
- Avoid inverter meltdown: with 101 reasons for failure, questions over quality, warranty claims, self-service resources and more take advantage of our first dedicated inverters case study, high level panels and workshops series
- Take control of data: learn to integrate, structure and mange real time data so that it works for you and creates a positive impact right across your portfolio
- Cut curtailments: examine use cases & configurations for energy storage deployments alongside commercial & utility scale PV, explore revenue streams and finalize your plans to integrate storage technology
- Innovate to optimize labor: discover where & why owners have automated even more plant operations and revamped working environments to meet the highest safety standards
Through independent market research and large-scale international conferences, New Energy Update helps decision makers anticipate the renewable energy future and formulate timely and cost effective plans in the face of rapid change. As an independent division within FCBI-Energy, New Energy Update can draw on an unparalleled wealth of knowledge and networks across the alternative energy, oil, gas, petrochemicals, and nuclear sectors.