Join leading project developers and capital providers as they gather in New Orleans to set the deal-making agenda for 2017!
Once again, this January, leading project developers and the financial community will gather in New Orleans to kick off their year at Projects & Money. This dynamic event has developed a growing, dedicated following by creating a powerful venue for the project finance community to connect, share information about upcoming project opportunities, and hear the best available outlook on the financing landscape and deal making opportunities.
Projects & Money is truly the “one stop meeting central for project professionals” …what one attendee calls “a definite annual calendar event.”
Projects & Money is the place where you can get the latest information about the business development outlook and what financial alternatives you can turn to in the market. It is your chance to stay ahead of the market and find out what doors are open and available for business.
Networking also plays a key role at Projects & Money. The hallways are always filled with key players from the project community sharing their plans for the upcoming year and discussing new opportunities that will lead to successful deals.
Projects & Money is the ideal way to launch your 2017 calendar year!
- US Power in Transition
- New Trends in the Market
- The Project Finance Zeitgeist
- Power Markets—Review, Assessment and Expectations
- Where are the New Market Opportunities
- Renewable Buildout Impact on Power Markets
- Ancillary Markets—Compensation for Providing Stabilization Services to Renewable Generation
- CAISO EIM Expansion and the Movement toward Western Integration
- 2016 Project Finance in Review
- 2017 Financing Outlook
- Investors’ Perspectives on the Market
- M&A Outlook 2017
- Renewables Outlook 2018, 2019 and beyond
- Heating Up of the Corporate Renewables Market