Designed for the global electric power & energy industry,
POWER WEEK provides 5 day networking opportunities, consisting of 2 day conference as the focal event, 3 workshops, 2 supplemantary masterclasses, multiple case studies, expert views, and valuable insights on market outlook.
Meet your industry peers from electricity regulators, national power companies, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers – all at one platform. It would serve as an opportunity to engage with top industry players from around the globe. With the vast range of participants at this exclusive event, learn about the success strategies and pitfalls of well known power projects, through our intense case studies. With valuable insights on policy & regulations, technology innovations for generation / transmission / distribution, environmental impacts, fuel supply sources, renewable / hydro / nuclear / gas to power developments, power trading, IPP projects, investment & financing, power contracts & negotiations and many more from C-level expert speakers & attendees, POWER WEEK is certainly an event not to be missed!
6 reasons why you should not miss this electricity & energy show:
Premium networking – Unrivalled networking and exchange of experiences across 20+ countries.
Distinguished speakers – The world’s best thinkers, practitioners and industry leaders sharing insights.
Practical masterclass – 5 comprehensive masterclasses over 3 weeks led by an unparalleled faculty of facilitators.
Comprehensive conference – 20+ educational presentations reflecting your most concerned business issues.
Business opportunity – A celebration of the best technologies and innovations.
Understand the market – Learn what has actually worked based on case studies from the region and beyond.
- Industry insight: Examining what we are facing now in the energy industry
- Environmental impact of electricity generation and what Paris Agreement means to the energy market
- Standing at the forefront of innovation and competitiveness in the future energy market
- Energy policy and regulatory framework
- Managing competitive electricity market and enhancing legal and regulatory framework
- Renewables in the current energy supply landscape
- Addressing the Challenge Utilities face – The next big thing beyond Big Data Trend
- Sustainable hydro power developments and outlook
- IPP landscape in ASEAN
- Power Generation in Emerging AEC markets
- New dynamics of LNG Market and its implications
- Developing emerging market: Malaysia’s experience
- Mitigating environmental impact of coal based power generation in Indonesia post Cop21
- What you must know about electricity liberalization in Asia
- Nuclear power: sustainability, safety and security
- Customer Engagement and how we expand the conversation with customers beyond the bill
- Proven approach to successful power trading
- Renewable energy trends in global supply & demand
- Renewable & alternative energies available for power generation
- Solar power, wind energy, biomass
- Integrated power and energy storage
- Bankability and commercial viability of renewable energy
- Policies, sustainability and future energy mix