POWER-GEN Europe and Renewable Energy World Europe hosts a comprehensive world-class conference programme, with an established legacy.
This premier conference is a great opportunity to network with leading organizations and high level influencers at the most prestigious event in the power generation industry.
Benefit from attending POWER-GEN Europe and Renewable Energy World Europe, including three days packed with more than 50 conference sessions, panel discussions, a comprehensive exhibition, technical tours and networking opportunities. Gain access to practically every aspect of the power market – all under one roof!
- Energy Business & Strategy – Outlook
- Financial Hurdles for Project Developers
- Challenges of Equity Investors in The Energy Market
- International Power Market Showcases
- Future Technologies for the Decentralized Energy Market
- Integrated Energy Systems to Reduce Carbon Emissions
- The New Normal: Volatile Renewables
- Disruptive Electrification
- Toward a Renewable Transition
- Responses to a Changing Renewable Industry – Portfolio Strategy
- Renewable Project Development – Challenges & Opportunities
- Successful Renewable Projects
- Renewable Technologies
- Energy Storage Policy
- Energy Storage Technology
- Energy Storage Applications
- Energy Storage Modelling
- Waterpower in Europe’s New Energy System
- Europe’s Evolving Energy Policy… Where Does Hydro Fit?
- Solving the Energy Storage Challenge
- Large Gas Turbine Technology Update
- Combustion, Fuels & Emission Management
- Combined Cycle Power Plants
- Opportunities of Big Data Supporting Maintenance
- Combustion Modification: Better not Generating Nox than Reducing it
- Selective Non-Catalst Reactor
- Advances in Steam Turbine Technology
- Cyber Security & Plant Diagnostics
- Extending & Refreshing Technical Competencies: Generators
Hydropower plays an important role in the power generation mix in northern Italy, the surrounding alpine nations and Eastern Europe around the Adriatic. PennWell sees Milan as a perfect location for featuring the contribution hydro makes in Europe.
- 67% of energy produced by renewable sources comes from hydro
- Italy is the 4th largest hydro producing country in Europe
- 18,092 MW installed hydropower capacity
- 45 Terrawatt Hours annual average hydroelectric power consumption
- 16.6% Hydro’s contribution to total gross electricity production
Building on the legacy of PennWell’s landmark event HydroVision International, hydropower will represent an essential component of the POWER-GEN Europe and Renewable Energy World multi-track conference. During the conference, particular emphasis will be placed on Storage including pumped storage hydroelectricity. This focus will be reflected on the exhibition floor.