The Growing Economies: Pacific Alliance Energy Forum gathers the country members of the Pacific Alliance – Colombia, Mexico, Peru, and Chile – to further the group’s evolving energy agenda and explore the new energy market opportunities arising from increasing regional engagement. The meeting brings together energy regulators and public sector leaders in charge of this agenda along with investors and financiers looking to strengthen their presence in the emerging Pacific Alliance energy market.
The Pacific Alliance Energy Forum will for the first time open this block to investors in a decision makers gathering to identify and highlight the opportunities and trends for the energy business within this block.
The Pacific Alliance country members have been implementing business-friendly policies for investors in the last decade, with Colombia, Mexico, Peru, and Chile now in the top-third of the World Bank’s ‘ease of doing business’ ranking.
With a market of around 217 million people with an average GDP per capita of US$16,759 and 49 observer states, including global leaders such as Japan, China, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, and the United States, the Pacific Alliance emerges as an attractive regional trade block of high growth economies with global appeal.
With 49 official observer states worldwide, the Pacific Alliance comes together to form one of the world’s strongest economies. The Pacific Alliance Energy Forum is a high level meeting that brings together the public sector leaders in charge of group’s evolving energy agenda, along with investors and financiers looking to strengthen their presence in the emerging energy market.
- Join targeted Pacific Alliance country focus sessions dedicated to Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Chile
- Explore the new energy market opportunities arising from increasing regional engagement
- Network in an exclusive pro-investment environment with world’s developers and financiers looking to strengthen their presence in the emerging Pacific Alliance energy market
- Hear about the current agenda and strategies from local governments
- Find out the opportunities for the live energy projects across the region
- H.E. Andrés Rebolledo – Minister of Energy, Ministry of Energy, Chile
- Dr César Emiliano Hernández Ochoa – Undersecretary of Electricity, SENER, Ministry of Energy, Mexico
- Jesús Serrano Landeros – Commissioner, Comisión Reguladora de Energía, Mexico
- Luis Haro – President, Electroperu
- Michael Ratliff – Managing Director, Global Energy Group, Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- Ignacio Rodriguez – Director, Tetra Tech Inc