The Oman Energy & Water Exhibition and Conference will focus on different control policies, quality management, analysis of the most suitable technologies, and effective management of power and water resources. These topics will be addressed by experts in their respective fields and policy makers.
The conference ensures a quality knowledge-sharing forum along with an appropriate essence of business opportunities to benefit the organisations today.
The programme will feature stimulating presentations, interactive panel discussions and debates on energy issues, policies, technologies, strategies and best practices.
The Oman Energy & Water Exhibition and Conference will be the leading force in delivering a platform for the utilities industry to meet, share information on the challenges facing the industry, and discuss solutions for Oman’s energy and water future. It is slated to be the industry’s premier conference and exhibition dedicated to the power generation, renewable and alternative energy and transmission and distribution, as well as water related industries.
From an investor’s point of view, the urgent need to speed up investments in utilities projects will highlight the attractiveness of investments in water and power, where future demand is assured.
The Oman Energy & Water Exhibition and Conference is designed to create a platform for stakeholders to discuss real issues and solutions to the energy and water challenges and opportunities in Oman. It will also discuss ways to improved collaboration among local key sectors in both public and private to share information and to forge joint initiatives in order to achieve a sustainable planning for the future.
- Power Growth trends and the current economic challenges in Oman
- Oman utilities Future: Updates on business models and regulatory frameworks
- Worldwide Experience in dealing with Subsidies
- Impact of energy subsidies on national competitiveness
- Panel discussion on Effect of Subsidies on Power and Water Sector in Oman
- Global and regional updates in power and water transformation
- The importance of adopting energy mix long term strategy
- Long term Forecast for the Global Power Sector
- Regional Overview of Clean Energy Policy and Technology Developments – Irene
- Global best practice in demand-side management
- Panel discussion on global utilities sector updates
- Case Study on large scale “CSP” and Energy Storage
- Energy Storage: an opportunity towards reduced fuel dependency
- Gravity Storage – A Technology for Storing Large Amounts of Electricity
- Analysis of Productivity of Solar Desalination Units with Phase Change Materials: Modeling Approach
- Deep Ocean Water & OTEC/DTEC
- Smart Grid and economical benefits of this emerging technology