The 7th annual OGA Conference 2017: Spotlighting Geothermal Energy will welcome leaders in the geothermal industry from across North America. It will be the must-attend networking and knowledge building opportunity of the year for this sector.
- Ontario’s Climate Change Action Plan: One Year Later
- The Enbridge proposition: can a natural gas utility change the rules for geothermal
- Infrastructure Ontario’s energy strategy and the potential for geothermal
- American and European Perspectives on the Ontario Marketplace
- The link to energy efficiency and the role of IESO
- The latest research from the Toronto Atmospheric Fund studies
- Private sector low carbon initiatives: Ellis Don leads the way
The Ontario Geothermal Association (OGA) is a not-for-profit organization representing geothermal energy system designers, drillers, installers, equipment manufacturers, and distributors to advance Ontario’s geothermal heating and cooling industry. The OGA strives to be a bridge between consumers, government and industry professionals while acting as a voice to increase awareness for the importance of working towards the use of a greener, cleaner, and self-sustainable energy source.