This year’s Offshore Wind Europe returns with more owners and their teams leading workshops than ever before. Build and operate offshore wind projects with mitigated risk exposure, reduced expenditure and increased AEP. If you’re involved in the offshore wind industry, this is one edition you cannot afford to miss!
Wind Energy Update has been investing in European offshore wind since 2008, providing a meeting point for the industry to develop offshore wind energy in the region. Wind Energy Update has been standing side by side with the governments, developers, and suppliers to grow confidence in wind power. If you want to grow your business in this market by securing new customers, meeting local players, officials, and industry heads, then this is the conference to do it at.
New for 2017
- Navigating multibillion €/£ contracts: How to efficiently take multi B €/£ contracts from paper to reality reducing unnecessary risks and delays
- Commercially successful supply chains: Learn from project owners how to deliver the lowest cost supply chain to ensure profitability
- Successful installation techniques: Review the most effective cable, foundation and substation installation works from the last 12 months
- Foundation review: Hear the latest updates on jackets, monopiles, GBF and floating for an insight into foundation optimisation
- Increase Annual Energy Production (AEP): Ensure you make the right upgrade/optimisation decisions to guarantee increased production and revenue
- Understand asset behaviour with data analysis: Discover how data analysis can help reduce your O&M costs and increase your profits/production
- Access and logistics far from shore: Learn what the latest innovations are to see where you could improve your access and logistics strategy and have your teams spent less time at sea
- Are you safe or in control: Work with HSE Managers to pin point how you can be both safe and in control and reduce onsite risk to your teams
Opening Headline Sessions: Hear from the European leaders in Offshore Wind pre and post construction and world renowned keynote speakers representing government, owners and operators from the continent’s most exciting markets.
Dedicated Pre-Construction and Post Construction tracks: Tailor your agenda to your needs with tracks specialising in pre or post construction issues such as; development, commissioning, construction, operations and maintenance and asset management.
40+ Expert Speakers: The quality and quantity of industry expert speakers on offshore will be mind blowing, with unrivalled breadth and depth of pre and post construction knowledge being shared over the 2-day event.
Co-Located with the International Tidal Energy Summit (ITES) 2017: As the Offshore Wind and Tidal Energy markets develop we see synergies in experiences. Allowing you to network with owners of both forms of energy and to understand what opportunities there are to develop commercial power through economies of scale in tidal stream, range and lagoons. Offshore Wind Europe attendees will also be given access to select sessions at ITES on a pre-arranged basis.