For the last 9 years Wind Energy Update has run Offshore Wind Construction & Installation in Hamburg and Offshore Wind O&M in London. For the very first time they are bringing the two together under one roof for the ultimate Offshore Wind summit experience.
Offshore Wind Europe brings you the construction, installation, O&M, and asset management teams from every single offshore wind owner across the continent, delivering the very best of the European supply chain and all it has to offer in product launches, debates, and feedback.
Wind Energy Update will be hosting the two conferences separately in the same venue, with joint workshops (where topics allow), product launches, and networking events. The exhibition hall will be shared and the buzz will be like never before.
Don’t miss out. Make sure you are there to soak up the most exciting atmosphere in the European offshore wind industry.
On November 22nd and 23rd, the biggest, most innovative, and most passionate brands working in or looking to move into offshore wind will showcase in OWE’s buzzing exhibition area as 300+ decision makers and Europe’s offshore wind experts watch on. If you have products or services you want to get in front of Europe’s most important individuals then you too can exhibit and receive this amazing exposure. Give yourself the opportunity to meet new clients and to catch-up with existing ones. Review first hand what your competitors are focusing on and ensure your name and brand stays front of mind as this exciting, booming market grows and grows.
Wind Energy Update have been investing in European offshore wind since 2008, providing a meeting point for the industry to develop offshore wind energy in the region. They have been standing side by side with governments, developers, and suppliers to grow confidence in wind power. If you want to grow your business in this market by securing new customers, meeting local players, officials, and industry heads, then this is the conference to do it at.
- Future strategies for Offshore Wind
- Offshore wind smashes $100/MWh: Are low prices here to stay?
- Construction contract strategy 101
- Multi contract, OEM or In-house-How to work out what is best for you
- Who controls safety on an EPC project-A safety manager’s perspective
- Marine maintenance synergies, sharing cost within new market spaces
- The changing view of investors constructing offshore wind farms
- Exclusive Update: ORE Catapult’s Service Excellence JIP
- Risk & Contract Management
- Further out, what are we going to do?
- Pre-Cut Plough: Lowering project cost and eradicating cable ploughing risks
- The Future of Offshore Wind O&M Vessels
- Reviewing turbine failures and reliability
- Developing a UK supply chain and the relationship it has to play with the rest of Europe
- Optimising Turbine Performance- How Do You Know?
- How can package solutions actually pull down CAPEX
- The Wave Craft: A high performing CTV for cost effective wind farm O&M and installation
- Blade maintenance-Leading edge erosion