Mexico’s largest clean energy congress.
The energy summit will provide an in-depth day for energy managers and ‘qualified users’ from the commercial and industrial (C&I) sector to meet, discuss and learn about the latest best practice for energy management. As energy technologies evolve, new regulations come into force and the impact of the energy reform becomes real, there is no better time for the C&I sector to review their strategic energy decision making process.
Mexico’s new energy paradigm and the establishment of a market of multiple suppliers and services is introducing competition and more options for the corporate and industrial sector to source their energy supply. The falling prices of solar and wind are providing excellent sources for C&I to both reduce their overall energy costs and hedge the volatility of fossil fuel prices.
The MIREC WEEK Corporate & Industrial Energy Summit will focus on key impact areas for energy supply, including a masterclass on how to comply with Mexico’s Clean Energy Certificates (CELs) scheme.
Key topics and focus areas include:
- An in-depth look at Mexico’s commercial and industrial (C&I) energy market
- Reducing carbon footprint and environmental impact using cost-effective technology
- Mexico’s new power paradigm
- Developing solar and wind projects for the C&I sector
- Negotiating bilateral PPA agreements
- CEL Masterclass: Providing an in-depth understanding of clean energy certificates
What Is At MIREC Week For You?
- How to manage your energy procurement process
- How to judge energy efficiency projects
- How to integrate clean energy onsite
- How to develop offtake agreements and take part in self supply offsite
To reduce your future energy costs, to get a complete update on the latest on energy economics, energy management strategies to better inform your decision making and energy investment strategy. To meet and network with peers and solution providers and benchmark your performance.