Over the past 3 years Mexican Energy Leaders has become the major meeting for both Mexican and international renewable energy experts and one of the preferred networking occasions. The event plays host to project developers, construction and technology companies, energy utilities, governmental and scientific institutions, EPCs, investors, and energy lawyers representing renewable energy companies from Mexico, US, Canada, Chile, Germany, UK, China, India, Brazil, and other markets who meet to discuss the new opportunities opened after major reforms on energy.
Over 60% of the conference participants attends the conference year on year, including strong terms from SENER, CRE, SEMARNAT, SENER, CFE, Secretaría de Hacienda y Crédito Público, and representatives of the governments of the following states: Tamaulipas, Yucatán, Oaxaca, Sonora, Baja California, Baja California Sur, Zacatecas, Estado de México EDOMEX, and Nuevo León.
This year Mexican Energy Leaders will offer even larger expo space and more networking time and include companies representing biomass and waste management sectors. Experts on energy generation, transmission, distribution, asset optimisation, software solutions, climate change, sustainability managers, seasoned risk mitigation experts, hotel chain owners, mining companies, cement industry, and many more have been carefully selected and invited to take part in the event.
- Jorge Lestrade Pirez, SubDirector, Dirección General de Energía y Actividades Extractivas, Secretaría de Medio Ambiente y Recursos Naturales SEMARNAT
- Dr Edgar Santoyo-Castelazo, Director of Technology Innovation/Director de Innovación Tecnológica, Secretaría de Energía SENER
- Dino Barajas, Partner, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld
- Víctor Manuel Fernández Pérez, Vice President Project Finance LATAM, BBVA
- Vicente García Montero, Director de Desarrollo de Negocio, Isolux Corsan
- Mauricio Chapa, Operations Director, Grupo Dragón
- Jesús Leal, Gerente de Medio Ambiente y Energía, Banco Nacional de Obras y Servicios Públicos BANOBRAS
- Enrique Nieto, Director de Proyectos Sustentables, Nacional Financiera SNC / Nafin
- Luis Hector Valdez Baez, Director, Valdez Ingenieros
- Marian Aguirre Nienau, Líder del Sector Energías Renovables, Banco Nacional de Comercio Exterior – Bancomext
- Mannti Cummins, Director, Energia Veleta
- Jaime de la Rosa, President, Asociación Mexicana de Energía AME
- The future of clean energy in the Mexican energy mix
- Energy innovation – Forging the way ahead and opening new opportunities in the Mexican clean energy market
- The colour of your money – Making clean energy attractive to investors
- Gone developing – Hands-on experts panel on every-day experiences while developing clean energy projects in Mexico.
- To hydro or not to hydro – Exploring Mexican small and medium hydro potential
- Renewables 24/7 – Is Mexico ready for next generation?
The conference will be simultaneously translated into Spanish & English.