What is North Carolina’s opportunity in the global energy economy, and how are we going to seize it together? This year’s Making Energy Work conference will answer this question and explore next steps for all attendees at the 8th annual event, October 3 & 4 in Raleigh.
You can be part of the conversation at Making Energy Work as you break down the economic opportunities, market signals, and sociological factors driving an energy vision where everyone benefits from clean energy. Register today to join energy stakeholders from across the country for two days of thought-provoking discussion, exclusive networking opportunities, and brand-new insights that define and empower your unique role in our shared energy future!
Making Energy Work attendees will:
- Be first to receive exclusive, timely insights on the local, national & global energy economy
- Clarify North Carolina’s opportunity in that energy economy – including the unique opportunities that await you or your business
- Identify actionable next steps that will solidify and empower your role in North Carolina’s energy future
- Discuss the challenges faced by your industry peers – and determine ways to tackle them together
- Join the effort to take energy outside of the political realm, and toward an energy vision that is powered by innovation, customer input, technological access … and you!
- North Carolina’s Energy Outlook
- North Carolina’s Energy Economy
- Three Key Elements to Making Energy Work
- Capital Access
- Policy and Regulation
- Workforce Development
- The 2016 Election & Energy Economy Keynote
- Legislative Outlook
- Why a Vision is Necessary for Economic Vitality Keynote
- Creating a North Carolina Energy Vision
- Advancing Clean Energy with Untapped Resources
- An Integrated Energy Vision: Storage & Other Distributed Resources