ACI’s Maintenance for Offshore Wind will bring together key industry stakeholders from the offshore wind industry, associations, consultants, and solution technology providers.
Offshore wind is a strong asset in European waters, however the need to cut costs is recognized across the industry, particularly within operations and maintenance. However as O&M activity moves farther from shore and into deeper waters that is not going to be easy. As deep offshore capacity increases, expertise, skills, and technologies developed in Europe are increasingly in demand. At the same time, government and industry are facing important decisions regarding the size of the offshore wind industry and investment in new technologies and facilities. This conferece shall address these challenges as we look at maintaining and accessing the turbines that are sited to reform the electricity system across Europe.
Early confirmed speakers include: Siemens, E.ON, EDF (RD centre UK), The Green Investment bank, Wind Research, Cwind.
- The future of offshore wind in the EU: Uncovering trends that favour cost reductions in wind
- Understand what solutions are on the horizon and how they increase the responsive decisions of owners
- Redefining asset management: Alternative approaches to the traditional utility led asset management
- Expert speakers that will share only the latest and most innovative developments in the O&M industry
- O&M schedules compared: find out which approach is most cost-effective for your wind power assets.
- Advance the quality of your maintenance schedule and identify the attributes that contribute to a successful asset
- “Digitalization of maintenance activities for Onshore and Offshore projects” with E.ON
- Lifting operations – the latest initiatives
- Adopting a continuous improvement culture through ought the organization
- Establishing the correct management information system
- Proactive discussion around new trends in the industry including: new technologies, clustering, repowering and logistical solutions including helicopters and service operation vessels (SOVs).
- Take a look ahead at the future of decommissioning work in the region so that you can plan ahead and prepare effectively
- Managing increasing global fleets of offshore service logistics and the latest initiatives on SOV’s with Siemens