The 4th annual LightingTech Qatar conference will once again bring together key government officials and regulators, lighting industry experts, construction professionals, and solution providers to learn about the latest government regulations and industry standards and certifications, discuss the impending needs and requirements in the lighting industry in Qatar and how they can best be addressed. The latest technology advancements will also be showcased, along with the very latest project case studies, demonstrating best practice implementation to answer the specific requirements and challenges of the construction environment in Qatar.
Qatar’s lighting market has witnessed rapid growth in recent years and as Qatar continues to invest heavily in infrastructure development, the market is positioned for continual growth. In anticipation of the FIFA World Cup in 2022 and in line with the Qatar National Vision 2030, US$140 billion will be invested over the next five years in transport infrastructure including Hamad International Airport and the Doha Metro (Deloitte).
Over the next ten years, US$200 billion will be spent on construction projects including, hospitals, schools, industrial districts, residential complexes, sports complexes, and 12 stadiums which will provide substantial opportunities for the lighting industry (Deloitte and Construction Week Online).
Numerous mega-projects are underway including the US$494 million Lusail City Development Project and the US$2.6 billion Qatar Energy City (Ministry of Business and Trade).
The value of LED lighting fixtures alone used in the Middle East is set to reach $215 million by 2015, which is over a 300% increase since 2010 (CSIL).
The LightingTech Qatar conference is the perfect platform for you to:
- Expand your network of contacts and potential clients
- Build brand credibility
- Generate new leads and build quality new business relationships
- Position your brand as a thought leader
- Demonstrate your commitment to the local market
- Gain a competitive edge
- Interact with major industry players and engage key decision makers
- Launch new products and services
Themes to be discussed at LightingTech Qatar include:
- Tunnel Lighting thresholds
- Lighting standards
- Façade lighting design
- Sustainable lighting solutions
- Landscape Lighting solutions
- The ‘internet of light’
- Smart lighting controls
- Lighting safety design procedures
Top reasons to attend:
- NETWORK with key officials and peers
- DISCOVER new opportunities
- LEARN about latest developments
- GAIN competitive advantage
- ACCESS Project Qatar Exhibition
Did you know?
- US$200 billion will be spent on construction projects in Qatar over the next ten years
- US$140 billion will be invested in transport infrastructure in Qatar over the next five years
- US$27.5 billion is to be invested on 30 road and highway projects in 2013 alone, which will all require significant lighting installations
- US$494 million Lusail City Development Project