Qatar’s leading specialized lighting conference is back with a brand new advisory board, speaker panel and up to the minute topics.
This is YOUR platform to interact, exchange ideas and learn about the challenges and opportunities of Qatar’s rapidly developing lighting industry.
Building on its highly successful launch in 2014, LightingTech Qatar 2016 will return for a third edition at Project Qatar 2016. Driven by the enormous amount of construction and development that Qatar is currently undertaking, as it works towards the goals of the National Strategy 2011-2016 and the National Vision 2030, lighting is playing an increasingly important role in the development of Doha as a world-class city. Utilizing lighting effectively on Qatar’s skyscrapers, residential developments, roads, highways and public realm is central to achieving both design and energy efficiency goals.
The 3rd annual LightingTech Qatar 2016 features a high level advisory board with representatives from Ashghal ‘Public Works Authority’, Amey and Parsons Brinckerhoff. Collectively, our Advisory Board with their combined expertise have helped develop topics covering the latest government regulations, industry standards and certifications, the impending needs and requirements in the lighting industry in Qatar and crucially, how they can be addressed.
Top Reasons To Attend
- NETWORK with key officials and peers
- DISCOVER new opportunities
- LEARN about latest developments
- GAIN competitive advantage
- ACCESS Project Qatar Exhibition
Excellent Opportunities For The Lighting Industry
- US$200 billion will be spent on construction projects in Qatar over the next ten years
- US$140 billion will be invested in transport infrastructure in Qatar over the next five years
- US$27.5 billion is to be invested on 30 road and highway projects in 2013 alone, which will all require significant lighting installations
- US$494 million Lusail City Development Project
LightingTech Qatar 2016 will once again be hosted at the annual Project Qatar exhibition. Project Qatar is a specialized exhibition targeting construction professionals and government officials in Qatar.
The event attracts key buyers and industry leaders looking for the most up-to-date technology and state-of-the art equipment available on the market. Project Qatar is now established as Qatar’s most important exhibition for highlighting the latest products and services needed for Qatari’s fast growing construction sector and has become a destination of choice for regional and international industry professionals.