The LightingTech Egypt conference will bring together senior representatives from government ministries, lighting designers, engineering contractors, and developers to discuss the latest smart, sustainable, and cost-effective solutions for Egypt’s developing public realm.
The conference will focus on reducing energy expenditure for both indoor and outdoor lighting systems as well as examining the benefits of new light sources. New technologies such as Organic Light Emitting Diodes (OLED) and Fibre optics will be discussed for their potential energy saving benefits and the conference will also draw on strategies for utilizing natural daylight in interiors.
Egypt presents a wealth of opportunity for the international lighting industry, with developers such as SODIC, Qatari Diar, Palm Hills all constructing major mixed use developments across Egypt. The ‘Citygate’ project is being developed by Qatari Diar and is expected to be completed by 2020. CityGate will be a self-sustained city with various sizes of villas and apartments viewing the golf course, green spaces, and parks. Meanwhile, SODIC (Sixth October Development and Investment Company) are developing West Town and East Town as well as a new 30 acre project in 6th October City. The Eastown project, part of SODIC East is set to become the new vibrant hub of the East Cairo district.
Also under construction is the ‘New Capital Cairo’, the proposed new capital of Egypt. The New Capital Cairo will cost approximately US$45 billion US dollars to develop and will be comprised of 21 residential districts, a theme park and 490km2 land available for future development.
LightingTech Egypt 2015 is the perfect platform for you to:
- Expand your network of contacts and potential clients
- Build brand credibility
- Generate new leads and build quality new business relationships
- Position your brand as a thought leader
- Demonstrate your commitment to the local market
- Gain a competitive edge
- Interact with major industry players and engage key decision makers
- Launch new products and services
The program will address themes including the following:
- Understanding the current status of lighting technology in Egypt, emphasizing strengths and benefits
- Exploring different lighting options to successfully ease the electricity load in Egypt
- Showcasing the latest advancements in lighting technology at global scale
- Learning from best practice implementation to answer the specific requirements and challenges in Egypt
- Understanding global standards and current trends within the industry
- Training about lighting software like DIALUX