Abu Dhabi is one of the most active cities in the region that is investing in sustainable development and a significant part of this investment is focused on energy efficiency in buildings and extension landscape lighting.
The Abu Dhabi has taken a strong stance on integrating its infrastructure through their smart city’s integration pilot and subsequently continues to retrofit existing buildings to deliver on its promises to reduce energy consumption by 20%. Initiatives such as the Estidama Pearl rating for new sustainable buildings have had a positive impact on the future creation of multiple standards for energy efficient technologies.
LightingTech Abu Dhabi Summit calls public authorities, project owners developers, design architects, planners, and lighting innovators to speak about the industry trends, planned projects, and requirements for delivering energy efficiency while meeting quality standards. Abu Dhabi remains a strong market as it moves towards sustainability and develops its own sophisticated market led by local and international expertise.
- Understand the current and upcoming project opportunities in the Emirate
- Review the government’s plans in promoting the uptake of sustainable lighting
- Learn how you can balance the quality, cost and energy efficiency of lighting projects
- Network with the top project owners, designers and planners across the Emirate
- Explore how public private sector partnerships (PPPs) can help propel large scale lighting projects
- Find out what innovative financing options are available for sustainable lighting projects in the Emirate
- Deliver your presentation on tried and tested innovation
- Upgrading road lighting system through Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) model
- Putting a priority on good lighting in Abu Dhabi
- Understanding the lighting opportunities in Abu Dhabi infrastructure
- Exploring lighting projects for cultural & heritage sites in Abu Dhabi
- Examining the impact new regulation on lighting
- Encouraging energy efficient lighting through Demand Side Management (DSM)
- International Keynote: Enabling social interaction and community building through night-time design
- Transforming unique developments into landmarks with clever lighting design
- Understanding lighting’s impact on public health
- Lessons learned from road lighting projects
- Examining the benefits of lighting retrofits in Abu Dhabi
- Panel Discussion: Understanding the impact of lighting on projects and smart cities
- Optimising the quality and energy efficiency of lighting though smart retrofits
- Evaluating lighting control options for increased energy savings
- Optimising lighting design with Estidama and the Municipality’s guidelines
- International Keynote Address: Understanding the real impact of lighting on your business
- Increasing building energy efficiency with Lumen as a Service (LaaS)
- Panel Discussion: Future technology & innovation
Advanced Conferences & Meetings FZ-LLC is a premium business-to-business events company focusing on the dynamic and ever changing requirements of the MENA region. Its events are highly efficient networking and learning opportunities, bringing senior decision makers together and providing up-to-the-minute information on industry trends, government initiatives, technological advances, and developments in regulation. As such, they act not only as extremely effective tools for gaining competitive advantage, but also as high level platforms for change in the industries they serve.