iZanda is an on-site machining company working in many fields related to energy production, specializing in wind turbine repair.
On Site Machining – Wind Power
iZanda employs in-house designed portable machining tools for use in repairing yaw orientation systems of wind turbines in the field.
- Yaw Ring Teeth Repair
- Machining of bearings
- Tower Flange Facing
- Machining of Bushings
- Braking Tracks
- Shaft Machining and embedding parts
iZanda provides on-site machining of wind turbine components all over the world.
On Site Machining – Hydroelectric Power Stations
- Stay Ring Flatness Machining
- Boring of Guide Vanes Housings
- Machining of Spiral Case
- Boring Couplings Shafts
- Machining of Generator Poles
- Machining of Runner Chamber
- On site Machining for Shafts
- On site Machining of Sealing Areas
iZanda also provides on-site machining for the following industries:
- Thermal & Nuclear Power Stations
- Naval & Offshore
Engineering and Consulting
Additionally, iZanda boasts an in-house engineering department that assesses potential mechanical solutions and manufactured components in their workshop.
La Torta 26 D
Castellón de la Plana, Spain