Intersolar India is the country’s largest exhibition and conference for the solar industry. It takes place annually at the Bombay Exhibition Centre (BEC) in Mumbai. The event’s exhibition and conference both focus on the areas of photovoltaics, PV production technologies, energy storage systems, and solar thermal technologies. Since being founded, Intersolar has become the most important industry platform for manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, service providers and partners in the global solar industry. In 2015, 200 international exhibitors and around 11,000 visitors attended Intersolar India. 100 distinguished speakers and 680 attendees discussed current industry topics and shed light on the conditions surrounding technological, market and political developments at the accompanying conference.
With events spanning four continents, today Intersolar is the world’s leading exhibition for the solar industry and its partners. Our objective is to increase the share of solar power in the energy supply. By providing first-rate services, our exhibitions and international conferences bring businesses, technologies and people from the most important markets around the globe together. We have more than 20 years of experiences in opening up markets, providing specialist knowledge and creating links: Connecting Solar Business!
- India’s Emerging Domestic PV Market – A Reality Check
- India′s PV Market: Solar Parks – Where are the Low-Hanging Fruits?
- Manufacturing – Will India become a PV Manufacturing Hub in Future?
- Comercial & Industrial Rooftop Systems – What Does it take to Keep it Performing?
- Project Development: What Makes a Project Successful?
- electrical energy storage (ees) – What are India’s Drivers for ees Solutions?
- Commercial & Industrial Rooftop Systems – Field Experience in India
- Legal Project Issues in the Indian Context – A Lawyer’s Assessment and Perspective
- Smart Renewable Energy
- Project Financing with Indian Characteristics
- Residential Rooftop Systems – System Design and Field Experience in India
- Investment: An Investor’s and Lender’s Assessment and Perspective
- Operation & Maintenance – A Burgeoning Business in India?