ENTECH ’16 / IV. International Energy Technologies Conference will be held at Nippon Meeting Halls in Istanbul. The conference is coordinated by DAKAM (Eastern Mediterranean Academic Research Center) and will be organized by BILSAS (Science, Art, Sport Productions).
Since 2013, more than two hundred presentations by scholars from different places of the world have been hosted by DAKAM’s ENTECH Conference and three proceedings books have been published.
1. CONVENTIONAL ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES
- Thermal Energy Technologies
- Nuclear Energy Technologies
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Technologies
- Energy Efficiency
2. RENEWABLE ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES
- Fuel Cell
3. THERMODYNAMICS, HEAT & MASS TRANSFER and FLUID MECHANICS APPLICATIONS
- HVAC applications
- Exergy and Exergoeconomics
4. ELECTRIC, ELECTRONIC and COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES
- Smart grid and transmissions
- Energy Storage technologies
- Control and optimization of energy systems
- Circuit applications
- Power electronics
- Electric transmission
5. AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGIES
- Fuels and combustion
- Alternative fuel technologies
- Noise and emissions
- Engine technologies
6. ENERGY and ENVIRONMENT
- Carbon Market
- Low Carbon Economy
- Energy Economy / Management
- Green Economy / Green House
Energy is of vital importance to any society today and the future of energy needs to be sustainable in terms of environment and climate as crucial changes are to inevitably happen. The discussions encompass natural scientific research, engineering and even social sciences, systems solutions and global politics. The future of global energy supply has to be addressed with objectivity and competence. Only an interdisciplinary approach would have the potential to optimize the necessary cooperation and communication in energy research, development and the support for industrial innovation.
All abstract are going to be selected according to double blind reviews and accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings E-Book with an ISBN number that will be given to you in a DVD box during conference registration.
ENTECH ’16 invites you to join them at the conference in Istanbul and would like to emphasize that proposals from different parts of the world are welcomed.