The 2017 2nd International Conference on Green Energy Technology (ICGET 2017) serves to foster communication among researchers and practitioners working in a wide variety of scientific areas with a common interest in improving Green Energy Technology and related techniques. The conference is co-organized by Sapienza University Faculty of Architecture.
ICGET 2017 is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied Green Energy Technology. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers, and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
The conference chair will host an opening ceremony, and all the participants are supposed to be there, then the keynote speakers will deliver their spectacular speeches and share their cutting-edge research fruits with the participants. During the intermission, there will be a photo session for all the participants to take a group photo.
Participants’ presentations are divided into different sessions based on the conference topics. Participants should find the right session room and be there at least 3 minutes earier to copy his ppt/pdf presentation into the laptop and get ready. Then the session chair will start the session on time, and give a grade to each presentation, which should be within 15 minutes, including Q&A.
Topics of discussion include, but are not limited to:
- Renewable (Green) Energy Systems and Sources (RESSs) as Wind Power, Hydropower, Solar Energy, Biomass, Biofuel, Geothermal Energy, Wave Energy, Tidal energy, Hydrogen & Fuel Cells, Energy Storage
- New Trends and Technologies for RESSs
- Policies and Strategies for RESSs
- Energy Transformation from Renewable Energy System (RES) to Grid
- Novel Energy Conversion Studies for RESs
- Power Devices and Driving Circuits for RESs
- Control Techniques for RESs
- Grid Interactive Systems Used in Hybrid RESs
- Performance Analysis of RESs
- Hybrid RESSs
- Decision Support Systems for RESSs
- Renewable Energy Research and Applications for Industries
- RESSs for Electrical Vehicles and Components
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Studies for RESs and Applications
- Computational Methods for RESSs
- Energy Savings for Vehicular Technology, Power Electronics, Electric Machinery and Control, etc.
- New Approaches in Lightings
- Public Awareness and Education for Renewable Energy and Systems
- Reliability and Maintenance in RESSs
- Smart grids and RESSs
- Safety and Security of RESSs
- Renewable Energy Systems in Smart Cities
- Future Challenges and Directions for RESSs
- Prof. Eng. PhD Marco Casini – Department of Urban planning, Design and Architecture Technology, SAPIENZA University of Rome
- Prof. Hossam A.Gabbar – University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT), Canada
- Prof. Jim P. Zheng – Sprint Eminent Scholar Chair Professor and Fellow of National Academy of Inventors, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Florida State University, Florida, USA
All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. And accepted papers of ICGET 2017 will be published in the conference proceedings.
One Best Oral Presentation will be selected from each oral session. The Certificate for Best Oral Presentation will be awarded at the end of each session.