June 27 to 30, 2017 - Denver, Colorado, USA
As the largest gathering of hydro professionals worldwide, join 3000+ attendees and 320+ exhibiting companies from around the world for a week of informative hydropower-focused meetings, workshops, tours, an extensive program and exhibition. HydroVision International highlights perspectives on the role of hydropower, explores issues affecting hydro resources, and helps participants develop a vision to meet challenges and ensure the future sustainability of hydro.
Over 400 industry experts will present new solutions and innovations for the future in 60+ conference sessions broken up in 7 tracks offering full conference attendees a chance to earn 15 PDH credit hours.
The conference sessions are organized into multiple concurrent session tracks, including:
- Asset Resilience and Sustainability New Name!
- Civil Works & Dam Safety
- Marine and Hydrokinetic Energy New Name!
- New Development
- Operations & Maintenance
- Policies & Regulations
- Water and Environment
- Technical Papers
HydroVision International’s exhibit hall serves as a one-stop-shop for face-to-face business in the hydropower market. Thousands of attendees walk through the hall entrance to see products and meet the teams behind them. HydroVision International’s 320+ exhibitors are among the highest in quality – and in quantity.
Networking is vital and HydroVision International offers countless opportunities designed to help attendees maximize their experience with other colleagues and utility professionals.
- How Does Hydro ‘Play’ in the Energy Playground?
- Hydro — A Central Piece of the Energy Portfolio Puzzle
- Visionary Policies to Achieve Hydro Growth in the U.S.
- Practical Approaches to Solving Dam Safety Mysteries
- Power Purchase Agreements, Interconnection and Transmission
- Planned Outages: Best Practices
- Lessons Learned from Dam Decommissioning and Removal
- What will Tomorrow’s Hydropower Projects Look Like?
- Dealing with Evolving Risk Tolerance at Existing Dams
- Using Remote Technologies to Diagnose and Monitor Dam Safety Issues
- Case Studies of Hydropower and Pumped Storage Projects
- Regulatory Changes on Hydroelectric Business in North America
- Managing Hydrology Risks
- International Changes in Climate Policy
- Managing Hydro’s Image
- Using Today’s Modeling Tools to Solve Dam Safety Issues
- A New Hydro Reality: Coping with a Peaking Environment
Benefits of Attending
- Build alliances among 3,000+ hydro professionals and water resource stakeholders
- Attend multiple networking events to make a connection with colleagues
- Share knowledge, expertise and viewpoints toward effective solutions
- Gain a better understanding of current and future challenges affecting hydro during the 60+ conference sessions
- Hear from over 400 hydro speakers
- See the most comprehensive collection of 320+ hydro-related product and service providers on the exhibit floor
- Promote technology development to sustain the hydro industry
- Earn Professional Development Hour Credits – Attendees registered as Full Conference Delegates are eligible to receive 15 Professional Development Hours (PDH) credits.