HydroVision International is the largest gathering of hydro professionals worldwide. The event highlights perspectives on the role of hydropower, explores issues affecting hydro resources, and helps participants develop a vision to meet challenges and ensure the future sustainability of hydro.
Held over five days, HydroVision International includes:
- Co-located seminars, workshops and briefings
- Co-located organization meetings
- Golf Tournament
- Technical Tours
- Largest exhibition of products and services in the industry
- More than 70 conference sessions in eight tracks
- Poster gallery sessions
- Networking events
Participate in over 70 conference sessions featuring more than 400 speakers. All full conference delegates will earn 15 professional development hours.
Asset Management – Seasoned managers share lessons learned and new insights to arrive at sound, profitable solutions to asset management challenges.
Civil Works And Dam Safety – Attendees learn from dam owners, managers, and regulators about products, programs, and approaches in use today.
New Development – These sessions examine the major forces that are moving new hydro forward and explore solutions to the challenges faced along the way.
Operations And Maintenance – Hydropower’s most innovative and progressive O&M managers share their approaches to cutting costs, improving equipment longevity and performance, and increasing worker safety.
Policies And Regulations – Experts share their perspectives on policy and regulatory initiatives in their regions. Attendees learn licensing requirements, and strategies to help them navigate the licensing process.
Water Resources – Experts provide solutions to challenges and share insights about water resource negotiations, the impact of climate change, and new tools for reservoir management.
Technical Papers – For technical professionals in the hydropower field, the ideas, innovations, and practices encountered in these technical sessions stimulate critical thinking and help attendees bring about similar improvements in their areas of interest.
MHK Technical Seminar – These sessions bring attendees up-to-date on the status of development in this emerging market.
Benefits of Attending
- Build alliances among 3,500+ hydro professionals and water resource stakeholders
- Attend multiple networking events to make a connection with colleagues
- Share knowledge, expertise and viewpoints toward effective solutions
- Gain a better understanding of current and future challenges affecting hydro during the 70+ conference sessions
- Hear from over 400 hydro speakers
- See the most comprehensive collection of 350+ hydro-related product and service providers on the exhibit floor
- Promote technology development to sustain the hydro industry
- Earn Professional Development Hour Credits – Attendees registered as Full Conference Delegates are eligible to receive 15 Professional Development Hours (PDH) credits.
Learn more with Introduction to Hydro Energy Systems: Basics, Technology and Operation from Amazon.