This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
September 14 & 15, 2016 - Lyon, France
Flexible hydropower and pump storage generation for a safe renewable electricity system.
ACI’s Hydropower Development: Europe 2016 Summit will comprise two days of formal presentations, interactive panel discussions, and excellent networking opportunities, providing an ideal setting to convene with your peers to discuss both current operational and future planned hydro power plants, energy markets reform, potential barriers and support policies as well as project economics and finance.
- Hydropower of the Future – Adding Storage Capacity & Optimization to Renewable Integration
- How should Market Design for Hydropower Look under Uncertainty Surrounding the Legislative Framework?
- The Flexibility of Hydropower: From Strategy to Implementation
- Asset Management as the key to operations in Hydropower
- Sedimentation of Reservoirs: A Significant Threat in Sustainability
- Economy vs. Ecology
- An Inside in Hydropower Economics
- What Can Hydropower Operators Do to Efficiently Advance in Hydropower Development?
- The Role of Pumped Storage in Energy Storage Arena
- Energy Production and Overcoming Barriers in Small Hydro Development
- Highlighting the Innovative Solutions for a Modern Hydropower Industry
Who Will Attend
- Hydro Energy Companies
- Engineering Companies
- Grid Companies
- Machinery Service Providers