ACI’s Hydropower Development 2017 will bring together senior executives and experts from the Hydropower industry, policy makers, consultants, technology innovators and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the industry.
The two day event will give you an insight to the industry`s latest policy evaluations and, while focusing largely on Hydropower production and development in Europe, will also concentrate on updates and future forecasts on future environmental trends and its impact on both, regulatory objectives and Hydropower operations. By highlighting the sector’s current major challenges and opportunities the conference will provide a holistic outlook on market trends and drivers.
Join Hydropower Development 2017 to hear in depth insights into the latest policy and legislation regulations, key market applications and overviews, the place of hydropower within larger context of the renewable energy arena, and its relationship with the climate change dynamics, followed by newest technology advancements. The 2 Day event will start with an extensive analysis and interactive discussion focusing on current and future European policy objectives, particularly the Water Framework Directive, EU Emissions Trading Scheme, and the future of European Targets post 2020. The event will provide an in depth outlook into the key European markets, focusing largely on environmental objectives, hydropower operations, machinery maintenance and new built projects, production flexibility, and technology innovations. The participants will have a chance to take an active part in our interactive panel and open discussions to share their knowledge, experience, and uncertainties. While providing a holistic outlook into the future of hydropower development in Europe, the event will focus on specific operational, technological & maintenance solutions which will allow hydropower industry to stay competitive in the renewable energy mix.
Exclusive Site Visit
During the afternoon of Tuesday, September 12th, 2017 a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit RWE & SEO`s Vianden Pumped Storage Plant. There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come—first served basis. Please register your attendance when booking for the conference.
- Hydropower Industry in The European Policy Context – An In Depth Outlook On Current And Future Regulatory Objectives
- Implementations of Water Framework Directive (WFD) and its applications for the Hydropower Industry
- Discussing The Future of Hydropower Operations In Practice: Applying The European Regulatory Requirements
- European Hydropower Markets: Extensive Analysis Of Current and Future Market Condition
- Hydropower Development In The Climate Change and Environmental Context
- Competitiveness Of Hydropower In The Renewable Energy Mix
- Key Challenges & Opportunities In Small Hydropower Development In Europe
- Hydropower Development Strategy: Performance Optimisation And Maintenance Practices
- Aiming For Greater Flexibility In Hydropower Operations
- On Site Health & Safety Procedures: Are We Heading Towards New Solutions?
- The Way Forward – Technology Innovations In Hydropower Industry
Who Should Attend
- Senior executives from leading hydro power companies
- Business development managers
- Sales managers
- Policy directors
- Heads of environmental strategy
- Heads of markets
- Geotechnical engineers
- Machinery suppliers
- Consultants and hydropower market analysts
- Operations managers
- Technology development managers