Maximizing commercial opportunities and partnerships in the renewable hydrogen & fuel cells industry.
ACI’s Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Energy Summit will be taking place in Brussels, on the 24th & 25th January 2018. The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from all facets of the hydrogen industry to discuss the required economical and infrastructural innovations for a sustainable future energy carrier. The key discussions will involve monetisation, latest technologies implementations, material optimisation, production and transportation.
The main objectives of the industry are to:
- Reduce the production cost of fuel cell systems
- Increase the electrical efficiency and the durability of the different fuel cells used
- Use H2 to support renewable energy source integration
The sector has involved already an important number of energy end-use agents, from electric vehicles to power plants.
In the afternoon of Tuesday 23rd January 2018, a conference delegation will receive a unique opportunity to visit the HYDROGENICS production plant of water electrolysers and the COLRUYT Hydrogen refuelling station for hydrogen electric cars and hydrogen forklifts with onsite water electrolysis using wind energy. The places are limited and subject to approval by Hydrogenics. As the places are allocated on a first-come first-served basis, please confirm your interest when booking your spaces.
Summit Topics for Discussion include:
- Overview of the actual hydrogen and fuel cells market
- Latest technologies involved in the renewable sources
- Policy and regulations
- Power-to-gas solutions
- Decarbonisation of the energy sector
- Hydrogen storage improvements
- Security aspects in hydrogen production, storage and distribution
- Monetisation advice and partnership
- Hydrogen mobility applications
- Integration and standards
While on the 19th century the steam engine and on the 20th century the internal combustion engine were the main focuses, it is likely that the fuel cell technology will take the lead during the 21st century. With incredible advances recently in hydrogen it is the best time to explore this booming industry: the latest innovations, the leader investments and the monetisation opportunities.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Denis Thomas, EU Regulatory Affairs, Hydrogenics Europe
- Sunita Satyapal, Director, Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program & Fuel Cell Technologies Office, U.S. Department Of Energy
- Thierry Lepercq, Executive Vice-President, ENGIE
- Wouter Vanhoudt, Director For Europe, Middle East & Africa, HINICIO
- Dan Sadler, Head of Hydrogen Technologies, Northern Gas Networks
- Nigel Holmes, CEO, The Scottish Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association (SHFCA)
- John Butt, CEO, Conduit Ventures Limited
- Jörg Karstedt, Coordinator Emobility, ZBT GmbH
- Ian Williamson, Director, HyEnergy Consultancy Ltd
- Dennis Hayter, Vice President, Business Development, Intelligent Energy
- Enrique Troncoso, Engineering Consultant, Systeng Consulting
Active Communications International, Inc (ACI) is a leader in conference planning and production. With offices in Chicago, London, Pune, Portland, Poznań, and Milwaukee, ACI produces world-class events focusing on areas of most relevance to its served industry sectors. ACI is dedicated to delivering high-quality, informative, and value-added strategic business conferences where audience members, speakers, and sponsors can transform their business, develop key industry contacts, and walk away with new resources.