Smart Homes are considered to be one of the most important technological revolutions impacting day to day life in the foreseeable future. Leading players from telecoms operators, utilities, retail, insurance, consumer hardware, home emergency assistance providers, security companies, construction firms & property management companies are now in the process of either defining their strategy, have recently defined it, or have already launched the first generation of products & services into the European market, which is rapidly catching up on the more mature American market.
Join ACI’s European Smart Homes 2016 on 11th & 12th May in London, UK where key industry experts across the entire value chain will share their insights on integration, monetisation and other challenges that this booming industry currently faces.
View the latest agenda.
- Adriaan Brebels, CEO, Porta Capena
- Kevin Garton, CMO, Zonoff
- Chris Mitchell, CEO, Audio Analytic
- Jon Carter, Head of Business Development, Deutsche Telekom
- Szymon Janiak, CMO, Oort
- Daniel Schellhoss, Executive VP, Prosyst
- Roberto Hortal, Head of Connected Home, Blue Lab, EDF Energy
- Antti Vihavainen, Partner, Business Development, Cozify
- Aileen Smith, Director of Ecosystem Development, Huawei
- Karam Z Karam, Director, Idratek
- Robert Brunback, CMO, Telenor Connexion
- And many more!
- The European Smart Homes Market
- Developing New Monetisation Models
- Integrating the Various Players in the Smart Home Landscape
- Connecting the Smart Home: Integrating Hardware, Software and Smartphones
- Improving the Customer Experience
- Smart Homes & Utilities
- Case Studies
- Data, Analytics, Measurement & Technology
Who Will Attend?
Telecommunications Companies, Platforms, Device manufacturers, Utilities, Security companies, Technology Providers, Analysts and Consultants.
Energy Insight readers/subscribers are entitled for a special 15% discount on registration.
For more information & to claim your discount, please contact Dimitri Pavlyk on +44 (0)20 3141 0627 or email@example.com quoting QSHE1D15.