The European Biomass Conference and Exhibition (EUBCE) is a world class annual event which, since 1980, is held at different venues throughout Europe.
The EUBCE covers the entire value chain of biomass to conduct business, network, and to present and discuss the latest developments and innovations, the vision is to educate the biomass community and to accelerate growth.
The EUBCE will host a dynamic international Exhibition for companies and research labs to showcase their latest products and bringing scientists, technologists and key players together with leading Biomass industries and organizations.
- Be part of the cutting edge of research and innovation for biomass, their application and integration
- Strengthen your network with the Biomass research community, industry, investors in innovations and policy makers
As one of the world’s leading R&D conference combined with an international exhibition, the EUBCE represents the leading platform for the collection, exchange and dissemination of scientific know-how in the field of biomass.
The Conference Programme will address topics from biomass itself to bioliquids and biofuels for heat and electricity, transport and biobased products, covering all aspects of each value chain, from supply and logistics to conversion technologies, from industrial application of research results to impacts on the environment, from market and trade aspects to policy strategies, not least to the role of biomass as a source in integrated energy systems.
The EUBCE is supported by European and international organizations such as the European Commission, UNESCO – United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization – Natural Sciences Sector, WCRE – the World Council for Renewable Energy, EUBIA – the European Biomass Industry Association, The Central European Initiative, The Global Bioenergy Partnership and other organisations.
- Biomass potentials and biomass mobilisation
- Biomass feedstock, residues and by-products
- Biomass crops and energy grasses
- Algae production systems
- Municipal and industrial wastes
- Integrated biomass production for energy purposes
Biomass Conversion Technologies For Heating, Cooling, And Electricity
- Production and supply of solid biofuels
- Biomass and bioliquids combustion for small and medium scale applications
- Biomass combustion in large utilities
- Gasification for power, CHP and polygeneration
- Gasification for synthesis gas production
- Anaerobic digestion for biogas production
Biomass Conversion Technologies For Fuels, Chemicals And Materials
- Production of thermally treated solid biofuels
- Pyrolysis and other biomass liquefaction technologies
- Oil-based biofuels
- Bioethanol and sugars from lignocellulosic biomass
- Production and application of biobased chemicals
Biomass Policies, Markets, And Sustainability
- Market implementation, investments & financing
- Sustainability, certification and standards
- Environmental impacts of bioenergy
- Resource efficient bioeconomy and social opportunities
- Biomass strategies and policies
Bioenergy Integration In Energy Systems
- Integration of bioenergy with other renewable and conventional energy sources, Bioenergy and grid balancing