Supporting The Growth Of The Energy Storage Sector And Optimising Efficiency
Building on success of its previous editions, ACI’s Energy Storage 2018 Conference will bring together key industry stakeholders to address the current challenges of the energy storage market and discuss the latest developments.
The two day event will provide insights into state of the art technologies available for energy storage, policy and regulations updates required for continuous growth, alternative energy storage systems, available options for battery recycling, revenue options for energy storage and methods available to increase operational flexibility. Join us in Cologne for The Energy Storage 2018 Conference to meet senior representatives from leading companies for excellent networking opportunities.
- Policy and regulations to support integration of renewable energy sources
- Revolutionary processes of creating additional storage capacity for surplus energy
- Energy storage trials on alternatives to grid storage operations
- Analysis of current technologies for residential and commercial energy storage purposes
- State-of-the-art technologies to provide additional energy storage capacity
- The influence of energy storage on operational flexibility in power grids
- Finance and analysis of different energy storage business models
- Modern energy exchange systems enhancing energy storage capacity of distribution service operators
- Power distribution networks’ reactions to increased volume of energy from renewable sources
- Successful business models of developing energy storage facilities
- Energy storage as a mechanism for improving power quality
Who Will Attend
- Managers and Directors of Energy Storage Facilities
- Utility and Energy Providers
- Energy Storage Market Consultants and Investment Analysts
- Transmission Service Operators
- Innovators in Energy Storage Technology
- Policy Regulators
- Distribution Network Operators
- Energy Storage Solution Providers and Facility Developers
- Members from Academia and Research Centers
During the afternoon of Tuesday 30th January 2018 a limited number of conference attendees will have the opportunity to attend an exclusive site visit to the production facility of Stornetic at Julich. DuraStor® combines the advantages of mechanical energy storage, such as sturdiness and endurance, with the advantages of rapid installation and modularity. Thanks to the modular setup the number of storage machines inside the unit can be adjusted exactly to the customer requirements. Confirm your place upon registration for the conference. Spaces will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Active Communications International, Inc (ACI) is a leader in conference planning and production. With offices in Chicago, London, Pune, Portland, Poznań and Milwaukee, ACI produces world-class events focusing on areas of most relevance to our served industry sectors. ACI is dedicated to deliver high-quality, informative and value added strategic business conferences where audience members, speakers, and sponsors can transform their business, develop key industry contacts, and walk away with new resources.