Digital Utilities Europe 2016 will be held in London, UK during 11th & 12th May 2016. The conference will bring together the key industry stakeholders to address the current challenges of the digitisation in the utility sector and give you insights on business cases, financial aspects and technological advancements in the industry. The conference will also provide an insight into the latest development strategies, innovations, cyber security and customer experience whilst analysing the possible consequences of operational challenges, the possibilities arising from the Internet of Things, smart home developments, the sharing economy, consumer produced energy, customer experience and much more.
View the latest agenda.
- Brendan Leece, International Customer Experience Manager, E.ON Energy
- James Johnston, CEO & Co-founder, Open Utility
- David Brooks, Commercial Director, Good Energy
- Agustín Delgado Martín, Director of Innovation, Sustainability & Quality, Iberdrola
- Stephen Marshall, Head of Digital Service Delivery, First Utility
- Myron Hrycyk, Former Group CIO, Severn Trent
- David Goldsby, Digital Innovation Manager, National Grid
- Jeroen Scheer, CTO / Leader Digital Strategy & Architect, Alliander
- Holger Wiechmann, Senior Manager, EnBW Energie
- And many more!
Who Will Attend?
The event is designed with special interest to CIO’s, CTO’s, CDO’s and Heads of Digital Innovation, IT, solutions and new technologies of: Power generation, transmission, distribution & supply companies, utilities, electricity retailers TNOs/TSOs & DNOs/DSOs, Water & gas utilities companies, Communications providers, data processing, analytics, services providers.
Energy Insight subscribers/readers are entitled to a special 15% registration discount.
For more information, detailed agenda request or to claim the discount please contact Dimitri Pavlyk on +44 (0)20 3141 0627 or email@example.com quoting EDUE1D15.