Bid, win, develop, and operate a sub $7c per kWh CSP project. Your roadmap in CSP: Secure the right supplier, optimize project design, cut technology costs, and achieve guaranteed plant efficiency.
Key Points for the 2017 program:
- New models for project profitability: Monetise new revenue streams, with or without government policy and subsidy, to boost your share in the now booming CSP market
- Project Development: Hear about global developments in the U.A.E., Morocco, South Africa, China and more, and see how – and why – the planning between developer, off taker and EPC when building CSP plants has led to both successes and failures
- Take control of technology: Explore the latest breakthroughs in plant design, configuration, control systems, hydraulics, driving mechanisms and where real cost reduction has been achieved
- Ramp up to your guaranteed efficiency: Discuss ways to move from construction through the ramp up period to ensure you reach your required performance levels
- Optimize performance: Work out how to recruit, train and retain the perfect team and use predictive strategies, better systems and components to improve performance and reduce failures
Join over 300 senior CSP executives at the world’s largest commercial CSP summit.
CSP Seville 2017 is the perfect place to catch up with and meet all the movers and shakers in the industry. Every November, anyone who is anyone in CSP travels to Seville to catch up with their contemporaries… so make sure you don’t miss out especially as this is the first year that some seriously important, and positive, developments have taken place!
This November 21st and 22nd at New Energy Update Seville 2017, leaders from the industry’s biggest companies will meet to discuss key issues related to international project development, O&M, and technological innovation. Don’t miss the opportunity to showcase your company as a leader in technical solutions for CSP in front of the worlds premier industry companies. Last year over 300 participants attended the worlds largest CSP specific conference & exhibition, so book now and leave with the contacts you need for your business to thrive in 2017 and beyond!
25+ hours of thought provoking debate, best practice & technological advances at your fingertips.
Panel Debates & presentations: 2016 introduces more combined presentations and interactive panels per topic to allow you to workshop ideas with the industry’s most influential executives.
CSP’s most prestigious awards ceremony: Join over 150 senior executives for a night of celebrating industry achievements at the New Energy Update International Awards Gala Dinner and Ceremony.
Technology Focus: CSP Sevilla brings together the most brilliant engineers, researchers and innovators in the industry which will present you with tested commercial advances in technology that will allow you to increase your project’s ROI and competitiveness.
- RoadMap to reduce the LCOE under 0.07 USD/kWh, Optimizing the CSP Technology
- Putting CSP Ahead of Policy Makers
- Market update: Understand the timelines, schedules and complexity of the IPP market for CSP
- Panorama CSP 2017: U.A.E., Morocco, Saudi Arabia, China, South Africa and more
- New power plants in China
- Ouarzazate Solar Complex in Morocco: the largest CSP Solar Park in the world. First year of operation of Noor I 160 MWe plant
- Ramp Up Optimization: Ensure guaranteed performance of your CSP plant
- OM improvements during the design of solar power plant
- Solar Field & Repairs by application of composites
- From Building to Exploitation in CSP, the IT/OT perspective to reduce CSP risks
- Reducing the cost of Tower Technology in the Solar Field: Heliostats
- O&M Strategies: Calibration
- O&M Strategies Part 2: Predictive O&M – achieve optimal performance
- Improving plant efficiency and Key Component Suppliers
- Working with your O&M partners: Know your O&M inside out
- Hybrid Power Plant Performance: lessons drawn from experience developers and off takers
- The EU Horizon 2020 project PEGASUS and its role in the CSP