Consolidate CSP competitiveness by innovation on technology, financing, and O&M.
CSP Focus Innovation 2016 will welcome 200 industry players home and abroad including policy makers, developers/EPCs, system integrators, technology/service/key component providers, and more.
“High cost” has long been a label cited by those who are somewhat against CSP development and CSP industry players can’t deny that they still have a long way to go in cost reduction so as to make CSP much more competitive compared to other global energy sources. Thus, CSP players never stop striving to achieve lower cost and higher efficiency from every detail of the value chain.
Owning around 30% of the world’s operational CSP plants, Spain has attracted the world’s leading CSP developers/EPCs, technicians, consultancies, operators, and component designers and manufacturers. At this time of global innovation, CSP Focus will organize an industry innovation gathering in Madrid: CSP Focus Innovation 2016, bringing 200+ senior industry executives together in an amazing platform to witness the most advanced technologies.
Highlights of CSP Focus 2016
- Discovering CSP development roadmap and the role in global power system, understanding the difficulties in CSP development and solutions
- Barriers and solutions in project financing and interpretation of relevant legal provisions
- Cutting-edge technology innovations on solar field design, system control, and configuration
- CSP project performance status and applications of new technology in newly built plants
- Innovations on new materials and O&M optimizations leading to cost reduction
- China market prospect and its role in reducing CAPEX
- Successful stories by emerging markets such as South Africa, Morocco, etc.
- Global CSP development roadmap
- International projects updates
- CSP role in global power system
- New financing mechanism
- Barriers to project financing and solutions
- Innovations on solar field design
- O&M optimization
- The most promising HTF&TES materials and system configuration
- New technology applications in successful projects worldwide
- China market
- Successful experience from South Africa, Morocco, and MENA
Who Should Attend
- Equipment & Facilities
- Material Providers
- Integration & Technology
- Academics & Research
- Hear from 20+ senior industry expert speakers from developers, EPCs, operators, etc.
- Join in 200+ senior industry executives and enjoy high level peer-to-peer networking
- Examine the key challenges and opportunities of expansion into new markets
- Unearth the prospects and potential business opportunities in China CSP booming time
- Step ahead by absorbing the latest innovation knowledge in CSP industry
CSP Focus has organized over 30 CSP industry high-level conferences, trainings, visits, and other activities, which are commonly regarded as the top brand for commercial CSP gatherings globally. If you would like to listen to thought-provoking ideas, share the freshest news, seek potential cooperation, or showcase expertise and products, the CSP Focus team is ready and pleased to help drive your CSP business development with the most powerful and effective platform.