CSP Focus China, taking place in just over a month, March 24th and 25th in Beijing, has been designed to be the most important conference for China’s Concentrated Solar Power market players, hosting over 300 industry delegates and 40 prominent speakers and panelists.
The official announcement of 1GW in pilot projects to be developed by 2017 signals the maturity of China’s CSP industry and a new era of expansion in this significant market.
More projects in China’s CSP pipeline:
China National Energy Administration (NEA) is working hard on achieving the country’s target for CSP during the 13th Five-Year Plan (2016-2020), the government’s blueprint for long-term social and economic policies, with an anticipated capacity of 10GW.
All key biddings for China’s first commercial parabolic trough project — CGN Delingha — a 50MW plant, have been completed and construction is proceeding according to plan.
Over one hundred additional projects are planned or under development by state-owned corporations, private companies, joint-ventures, and foreign developers.
Undoubtedly, a huge market potential and equipment purchasing demands will be generated for all value chain industry players. In this time of China’s blossoming solar market, CSP Focus China will share thought-provoking insights on the hottest industry issues.
CSP Focus China 2016 Agenda at a Glance
CSP Project Development, EPC, O&M (Room A)
System Integration & Advanced Technologies (Room B)
- Craig Windram/Zhiheng Lu, International Business Director/General Manager of China, Abengoa Solar
- Shigeru Yamamura, Senior Energy Specialist, Asian Development Bank
- Hugo Cachafeiro,Senior Manager, Aries ingenieria y sistemas S.A
- Hamzah Shamma※,International Business Development, Aries ingenieria y sistemas S.A
- Jürgen Weinerth, President, Aliaxis Fluid Systems (Shanghai)
- Yvonne Huang,General Manager of China, BrightSource Energy
- Joseph Desmond, Senior Vice President, BrightSource Energy
- Xiaobing Liu, Secretary General, China National Solar Thermal Energy Alliance
- Yuechun Yi※,Vice-president, China Renewable Energy Engineering Institute
- Hemei Qiu,Chief Engineer, CGN Solar Energy Development
- Rui Sun※,Vice-president, Electric Power Planning & Engineering Institute
- TBA, Supcon
- Cedric Philibert/Yanqiu Bi, Senior Climate Change and Energy Analyst/Consultant, International Energy Agency
- Fengwu Bai, Researcher, Institute of Electrical Engineering
- Zenghua Tian※,Director, North China Power Engineering
- Oliver Baudson※,General Manager, TSK Flagsol
- TBA, TÜV Rheinland (Shanghai)
- Jingli Shi,Researcher, The Energy Research Institute
- Kefu Fu, Greater China Partner, US Renewables Group
- Miguel Diago, Thermal Energy Storage Group, Masdar Institute of Science & Technology
- Gilbert E. Cohen, CEO, Eliasol Energy
- TBA, Samson Controls
- Buliang Chen, General Manager, Beijing TRX Solar Technology
Registration is still open for the conference. For more information, please feel free to contact CSP Focus:
Tel: +86 21 5830 0710*8054
Linkedin Interest Group: CSP Focus
Wechat public platform: cspfocus